Enjoy Best Sarcastic Quotes on Stupidity, stupidity quotes, and Sarcasm Stupid Quotes.
Best Sarcastic Quotes on stupidity
1. Stupidity is like a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone’s arguing over where they’re going to sit.”
You may also like: Funny and Sarcastic Quotes About Work
2. It’s better to be the greatest of all stupids than to be the dumbest of all intelligent people.
3. The first thing you learn in life is you’re a fool. The last thing you learn in life is you’re the same fool.
4. He is not only dull himself, but the cause of dullness in others.
5. The problem with educating stupid people was that they didn’t know they were stupid.
You may also like: The 30 Best Sarcastic and Funny Quotes For Boss
6. One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain’t nothing can beat teamwork.
7. Anger is stupid, and stupidity will kill you more surely than your opponent’s blade.
8. Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and formal education positively fortifies it.
9. The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware that he is wise.
10. Tell a man something is bad, and he’s not at all sure he wants to give it up. Describe it as stupid, and he knows it’s the better part of caution to listen. –David Seabury
You May Also Like: 75+ Deep Intellectual Quotes and Saying
Sarcastic Quotes About Stupidity
11. It is better to be poor and walk in integrity than to be stupid and speak lies.
12. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. – Unknown
13. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
14. To be stupid, and selfish, and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness — though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
You may also like: Top 22 Funny political quotes of all time
15. A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.
16. The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.
17. He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.
18. Intelligence minus purpose equals stupidity.
19. There are only two ways by which to rise in this world, either by one’s own industry or by the stupidity of others.
20. Empathize with stupidity and you’re halfway to thinking like an idiot.
You May Also Enjoy: 50 Emotional Intelligence Quotes
21. Stupid was a prison they never let you out of, no time off for good behavior, you were in for life.
22. Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that.
23.Stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results.
Sarcasm Quotes on Stupid People
24. I’ve always believed that a person is smart. It’s people that are stupid.
25. The dumbest people I know are those who Know It All. –Malcolm Forbes
26. A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
27. One day there’ll be a museum of stupidity
Where we can hang ourselves and throw away the key.
Also, see: 100+ Girls Cool Quotes, Status And Captions
28. The deep and vast reservoir of human stupidity is significantly more upsetting than what lurks out in the night sky.
29. A stupid person laughs three times at a joke; once when everyone else is laughing, a second time when he actually gets the joke, and a third time when he realizes he was laughing without getting the joke at first.
30. “Obstinacy and vehemency in opinion are the surest proof of stupidity.” – Bernard Barton
31. “Only idiots are confident. It requires a great amount of wisdom and knowledge to be confused.” ― Abhishek Leela Pandey
32. “The ugly and stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat.” Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Also Read: 30 Best Backbenchers Quotes Of All Time
Sarcasm and Stupidity Funny People Quotes
33. “There is nothing more annoying than somebody who is really thick but who believes with absolute conviction that he is more intelligent than you.” – Karl Wiggins, The Wrong Planet – Searching for your Tribe (Good Reads)
34. “Some people don’t need the others’ approval. They build themselves a pedestal and they climb it. One stupid person is enough to admire them, and you cannot escape their greatness.” ― Natașa Alina Culea
35. “Whether it’s personal foibles or a bureaucrat’s ego, the stubborn defense of stupidity is unforgivable.”
― Stewart Stafford
36. “The first stupid thing human learned is to speak a language and the second stupidest thing human learned is not understanding his own language” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
37. “One thing I noticed today is that if you correct someone, they will try to correct you even if you didn’t make a mistake. So don’t try to make anyone wise.” ― Vikrant Bhingardive
38. “If you want to teach fools, I say don’t waste your time! If you say I will learn something from fools then I say you are a fool!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
39. Stupid people don’t always know that they’re stupid. They might be aware that something is wrong, they might notice that things don’t usually turn out the way they imagined, but very few of them think it’s because of them. That they’re the root of their own problems, so to speak. And that sort of thing can be very difficult to explain.
40. “Stupidity goes hand in hand with racism.” ― A.D. Aliwat, In Limbo
Since you’re here, check these quotes to refresh your mind: