Enjoy Best Sarcastic Quotes on Stupidity, stupidity quotes and Sarcasm Stupid Quotes.
Best Sarcastic Quotes on stupidity
1. Stupidity is like a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone’s arguing over where they’re going to sit.”
2. It’s better to be the greatest of all stupids than to be the dumbest of all intelligent people.
3. The first thing you learn in life is you’re a fool. The last thing you learn in life is you’re the same fool.
4. He is not only dull himself, but the cause of dullness in others.
5. The problem with educating stupid people was
6. One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain’t nothing can beat teamwork.
7. Anger is stupid, and stupidity will kill you more surely than your opponent’s blade.
8. Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and formal education positively fortifies it.
9. The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware that he is wise.
10. Tell a man something is bad, and he’s not at all sure he wants to give it up. Describe it as stupid, and he knows it’s the better part of caution to listen. –David Seabury
You May Also Like: 75+ Deep Intellectual Quotes and Saying
Sarcastic Quotes About Stupidity
11. It is better to be poor and walk in integrity than to be stupid and speak lies.
12. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. – Unknown
13. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
14. To be stupid, and selfish, and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness — though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
15. A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.
16. The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.
17. He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.
18. Intelligence minus purpose equals stupidity.
19. There are only two ways by which to rise in this world, either by one’s own industry or by the stupidity of others.
20. Empathize with stupidity and you’re halfway to thinking like an idiot.
You May Also Enjoy: 50 Emotional Intelligence Quotes
21. Stupid was a prison they never let you out of, no time off for good behavior, you were in for life.
22. Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that.
23.Stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results.
Sarcasm Quotes on Stupid People
24. I’ve always believed that a person is smart. It’s people that are stupid.
25. The dumbest people I know are those who Know It All. –Malcolm Forbes
26. A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
27. One day there’ll be a museum of stupidity
Where we can hang ourselves and throw away the key.
28. The deep and vast reservoir of human stupidity is significantly more upsetting than what lurks out in the night sky.
29. A stupid person laughs three times at a joke; once when everyone else is laughing, a second time when he actually gets the joke, and a third time when he realizes he was laughing without getting the joke at first.
30. Stupid people don’t always know that they’re stupid. They might be aware that something is wrong, they might notice that things don’t usually turn out the way they imagined, but very few of them think it’s because of them. That they’re the root of their own problems, so to speak. And that sort of thing can be very difficult to explain.