If you’re looking for the best sarcastic quotes on office politics that can make you and others laugh, you can check out this article.
Here, I’ve collected various sarcastic office politics quotes that you can share with your friends in a light-hearted and non-offensive manner.
These quotes can create a sense of camaraderie among colleagues, fostering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
35 Sarcastic Quotes on Office Politics to Tell Your Colleagues
- “If you want to work in Corporate, then you should know how to play Chess.” ― Honeya
2. “Office life is bad for spirituality.” ― Abhaidev
3. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” —Robert Frost
4. Politics has got so expensive that it takes lots of money to even get beat with. – Will Rogers
5. “I’m not saying I hate you, what I’m saying is that you are literally the Monday of my life.”
6. “I am busy right now, can I ignore you some other time?
7. “It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.”
7. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” Steven Wright
8. He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. – George Bernard Shaw
9. “Work smarter, not harder. Unless the boss is watching.” – Unknown
10. “Please submit your ideas to me today so I can submit them as my own tomorrow.” —Unknown
11. “If you find me offensive. Then I suggest you quit finding me.”
12. “Life’s good, you should get one.”
13. If had a dollar for every smart thing you say. I’ll be poor.”
14. “I’m sorry while you were talking I was trying to figure out where the hell you got the idea I cared.”
15. “Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything.”
16. “Don’t worry about what people think. They don’t do it very often.”
17. “I work to pay for my therapy to deal with work.” – Unknown
18. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “People say that laughter is the best medicine… your face must be curing the world.”
20. “Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.”
21. ”You’d be in good shape… if you ran as much as your mouth.”
22. “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called everybody, and they meet at the bar.” —Drew Carey
23. “If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.” —Groucho Marx
24. “Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?” – Unknown
25. “There are times my greatest achievement is keeping my mouth shut.” —Unknown
26. “If at first, you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it.” —W.C. Fields
27. “Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” —Bill Murray
28. “Zombies eat brains. You are safe.” —Jon Stewart
29. “I don’t always tolerate stupid people. But when I do, I’m probably at work.” —Unknown
30. “My boss told me to start every presentation with a joke. The first slide was my paycheck.” —Unknown
31. “I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there, and I don’t want you showing up.” —Unknown
32. Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean politics won’t take an interest in you. – Pericles
33. “Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies.” – Groucho Marx
34. “You know nothing for sure…except the fact that you know nothing for sure.” – John Kennedy
I hope you enjoyed these sarcastic office politics quotes
When to say these quotes?
Sarcasm is usually used to lighten the mood and create a sense of camaraderie among colleagues.
Being sarcastic with your office friends can contribute to a more relaxed and enjoyable work environment.
However, using sarcasm at the wrong time and with the wrong people can also put you in difficult consequences.
So, make sure to use these sarcastic quotes in a lively manner and avoid unnecessary words.