Sometimes being sarcastic about work and weekdays make the environment more lively and boosts productivity. That’s why I’ve compiled the top 20 funny Tuesday quotes for work to make your mood good.
Each day has its own significance, for example, Monday is the first day of the workweek; Tuesday is the day to finish what’s left on Monday before Wednesday arrives while Thursday brings a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done, and weekends and holidays are for enjoyment, peace, and relaxation.
Okay, so enjoy these funny Tuesday quotes about work.
Funny Tuesday Quotes for Work To Make You Laugh
1. If Tuesday were a movie, it would be called Monday Part:2.
2. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” – Unknown
3. “After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W – T – F.” – Anonymous
4. “Tuesday isn’t so bad. It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Unknown
5. “Tuesday is just another word for Monday.” – Anonymous
6. “Dear Tuesday, Nobody likes you. You’re just Monday’s ugly cousin.” – Anonymous
7. “Tuesday: I can’t even see the weekend from here.” – Anonymous
8. “I always give 100% at Work: 10% Monday, 23% Tuesday, 40% Wednesday, 22% Thursday, and 5% Friday.” –Anonymous
9. Tuesday always makes me realize that Monday is too far and it gives me peace of mind. – Anonymous
10. “Three positive facts are obvious on Tuesday: Tomorrow allows me another day to demonstrate my worthiness to my employer; it is yet another day to influence those around me with encouragement to handle their own trials; and, it is my day to celebrate each small victory of yesterday.” – Byron Pulsifer, Author
11. “Three horrible facts about Tuesday: 1. Today is not Friday 2. Tomorrow is not Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.”- Anonymous
12. “Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, halfway through your work week!” – Kate Summers, Author
13. “I feel very productive on Tuesday, but I also dream for the weekend at the same time.” – Murshid Akram
14. “The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns.” – Samuel Beckett, Irish novelist, playwright, short story writer, theatre director, poet, and literary translator.
15. “Tuesday is neither here nor there in the hierarchy of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks, Author
16. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.”
17. “It is easy to hate Tuesdays, but actually, Tuesdays are friendlier than Mondays. Tuesday can be quite fun once we accept that the weekend is gone and that we need to start giving our best again. Tuesday is a working day, but work can also be exciting.” – Anonymous
18. Caught between Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday holds the unpleasant task of reminding us that we have things to do and that postponing them only makes our life more difficult.
19. Among people who really hate Monday, Tuesday seems like a worse version of Monday, because any excuse to not work is no longer valid. Maybe it’s true that nobody likes Tuesday, but it is our fault if we don’t want to enjoy it. Tuesday is just a day and it is up to us how we spend it.
20. “Tuesday: The day after Monday that reminds you that you still have four more days of not trying to slap a fellow co-worker.”- Unknown