Looking for motivational Wednesday work quotes? Wednesday is the middle of the working week, and staying motivated and focus on work all time helps you succeed.
For your motivation and positivity, here I’ve collected more than 50 Wednesday quotes about work that will inspire you. I hope you’ll enjoy it and give thumbs up.
Motivational Wednesday Work Quotes
1. “Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.”
2. Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slid to the end of the workweek. Give it all you got this Wednesday! — Catherine Pulsifer
3. Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work. – Enjoy Wednesday- Enjoy Working — Kevin Eubanks
4. If you want to be recognized, then be a team player. Work unselfishly. Work to help everyone succeed. Encourage one another. Don’t complain and argue. — Gary Schulz
5. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” — Vince Lombardi
6. “Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.” – Unknown
7. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” — Hamilton Holt
8. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” Ann Landers
9. We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in. — Ariana Huffington
10. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. — Vince Lombardi
11. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure even it’s Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
12. If you love your work, you’ll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you – like a fever. — Sam Walton
13. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” — Thomas Jefferson
14. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” —Steve Jobs
15. “A good day is a day in which we manage to grow even a little bit and to move ahead at least one tiny step. When we stagnate, we lose ourselves and we lose endless chances. That is why a good Wednesday is a day when we did things and we did them well.” — Liza Hawkins
16. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. — Dwayne Johnson
17. Enjoy all you have got, while it’s here and now wellness Wednesday stay focused and achieve success.
18. “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” —Brian Tracy
Happy Wednesday Quotes for Work
19. “Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.”– Tracey Edmonds
20. Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. If a man is working towards a predetermined goal and knows where he is going, that man is a success. Earl Nightingale – Happy Wednesday
21. “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.”
22. “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
23. “Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.” – Happy Wednesday, stay motivated.
24. “Happy Wednesday! Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
25. “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
26. Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. Conan O’Brien, Enjoy Wednesday
27. There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time. – Coco Chanel, Enjoy Working, Enjoy Wednesday
28. “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Stay positive, think positive, and do positively on this Wednesday morning!
29. “Happy Wednesday! Be happy with who you’re and what you and you can do anything you want.”
30. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt -Happy Wednesday!
31. “It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing, I’m healthy, I’m truly blessed, I’m grateful for this day, Happy Wednesday!”
Funny Wednesday Work quotes
32. Sunday is all about freedom and fun, while Wednesday is the victim of responsibilities and work.
33. To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
34. “Wednesday means we’re halfway through half-assing our work for the week.”
35. “Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary.” – Max Lucado
36. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
37. On Wednesday, when you have hard work, choose a lazy person to do that because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
38. “Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go.”
39. “To dream of the person you wish to be is to waste the person you are.”
40. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
41. “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – John Wyndham
Quotes that will Inspire you to work on Wednesday
42. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.” – Arsene Wenger
43. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
44. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” -Haile Gebrselassie
45. The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today. –Elbert Hubbard
46. “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
47. “Whether it Monday or Wednesday, You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
48. “By Wednesday, work is something that’s easy to complain about. But at the end of the day, you’re making money and making a living.”
49. “I would visualize things coming to me. It would just make me feel better. Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwich.” –Jim Carrey
50. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
51. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~ Vidal Sassoon
52. Men die of boredom, psychological conflict, and disease. They do not die of hard work. ~ David Ogilvy
53. I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard. – Maria Bartiromo – Motivational Wednesday Work Quotes
54. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson – Happy Wednesday!
55. A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. ~ Colin Powell
56. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” —Steve Jobs
57. “Don’t be afraid of hard work. Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Don’t let others discourage you or tell you that you can’t do it. In my day I was told women didn’t go into chemistry. I saw no reason why we couldn’t.” Gertrude B. Elion
58. “Dreams can come true, but there is a secret. They’re realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus, and hard work. They happen a step at a time, manifested over years, not weeks.” – Elbert Hubbard
How to Motivate Yourself to Work hard?
- Believe in yourself that you can do it.
- Remind yourself that you’re in full control. For example,
- Surround yourself with a bunch of self-motivated and inspirational professional enthusiasts.
- Take failures as opportunities and appreciate yourself for the positive things that happened in your favour.
- Celebrate every little thing and be thankful for yourself that you did it.
- Tell yourself that you’re fully focused.
- Enjoy listening to music, walk in the fresh air, and be thankful for whatever you have.
- Always remind yourself why did you start, what have you done till now, and how much you have to do.
How to Motivate Others to Work Harder?
- Appreciate their every success, whether it’s small or huge.
- Tell people why they are better than others.
- Do not make others feel discouraged by ignoring them.
- Emotionally connect with them.