Motivation is important to get things done at full tilt. This is why I’ve gathered the best Thursday motivational quotes for work. Because Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all tasks that needed to be done so we can have a peaceful and delightful weekend.
Thursday Motivational Quotes to Inspire you to good at Work
1. “On Thursday, no matter how difficult and distracting life is, our job is to focus, to work through it, to keep our eyes and our efforts where they belong.” – Rick Pitino
2. “Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.” Catherine Pulsifer
3. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day.” – Kate Summers
4. Thursday is a “Make a change” day. Take a look at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, then devote yourself to making a change. From taking on healthier habits to learning what is best for you, taking care of yourself is always important.
5. “Thursday, for many, is the countdown to the completion of the normal workweek; to others, it is a time to move faster and more quickly to accomplish that which has lagged behind.” Byron Pulsifer
6. “Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.” – Unknown
7. “I buried my dad on a Thursday and showed up for work on Friday.” – John Schnatter
8. “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” – Byron Pulsifer
9. “It’s Thursday, so think positive and positive things will start happening.”
10. “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” – Byron Pulsifer
11. “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
12. “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” – Byron Pulsifer
13. Thursday is the end day of the weekend. Today you are so tired, will think about how your week was, and how will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything.” – Wayne Dyer
Motivational work quotes for Thursday
14. “Think about it. It’s Thursday. The excitement and anticipation build for the upcoming weekend. Let this excitement translate into a positive work contribution and approach the weekend on a high note.” Byron Pulsifer
15. On Thursdays, we have to work hard to make sure, we can have happy weekends.”
16. “By the time Thursday rolls around, you stay in, and you work, and you don’t go out because it’s horrible.” – El-P
17. “Happy Thursday! Life at work and at home is so much Happier when you speak and act with kindness. Share a smile and make it a great day.” – Tracey Edmonds
18. “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” ― Barack Obama
19. “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” – Kate Summers
20. “Be in love with every minute of your life – live every day like it’s your last. Happy Thursday! Thursday come, and the week’s gone.” – Unknown
21. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.” -Simon Sinek
22. “Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.” ― Gustave Flaubert
23. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.” ― Coco Chanel
Thursday Work Motivation Sayings
25. “Thursday is the day to finalize my plans for a weekend dedicated to helping others who cannot, through no fault of their own, accomplish their most basic needs.” Byron Pulsifer
26. After three days of work, Thursday can be tough but keep your head up, your hard work will surely pay off a peaceful weekend.
27. On Thursdays, you have the chance to cover up your work on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
28. “If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to.” ― Jim Henson
29. “Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.” ― Louisa May Alcott
30.“Today is Thursday, which means I will be working really hard today on everything that needs to get done before the end of the week. And by that I really mean that I’ll be on my computer looking up fun things to do this weekend.” – Unknown
31. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
32. “When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
33. “Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
34. “I am focused on the work. I am constantly creating. I am a busy girl. I live and breathe my work. I love what I do. I believe in the message. There’s no stopping. I didn’t create the fame, the fame created me.” ― Lady Gaga
Thursday Morning Motivational Quotes for Work
35. “Start your Thursday with a positive attitude. Believe – today is going to be a good day!”
36. “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!” – Unknown
37. “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is good.” Have a good morning.
38. ”Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive. Hoping that you have a fantastic Thursday!” – Unknown
39. “On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
40. “Strong long-term relationships, built on affection, hard work, trust, and respect, are a huge key to success in business and life.” So enjoy working Thursday.
41. “A new day! Be open enough to see the opportunities, work hard to achieve them, be courageous enough to be happy! Enjoy Working Thursday!”
42. “Thursday is the best! As it falls close to the weekend. It doesn’t feel like pressure to work on Thursdays as the pressure days of the week (Monday, Tuesday) have already passed ahead of Thursday.”
43. “Thursday is the end day of the weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how your week was and how it will go on Thursday.
44. “Good morning I hope your day is as amazing as you are! Have a good Thursday you deserve it!”
45. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day. Have an amazing Thursday morning”
46. “Good Morning! Happy Thursday! One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
47. “Thursday is a day when I looked at what I did in the last three days and how will I spend my next three days. And it’s really important to know for better results.