Inspiration is something that motivates us to do that we love. In research, It’s found that the self-inspired and self-motivated people are the most satisfied and happy in their life which is the most important thing. In this post, I have shared long as well as short inspirational quotes about life for daily motivation and happiness.
How do you inspire and where does inspiration come from?
Inspiration comes when you aspire to do something when new ideas come into your mind. Inspirations come from your family, friends, colleagues and society. Inspiration comes from successful and conscientious people of this world. last but not the least, inspiration comes from quotes and books.
The purpose of this post is to inspire and motivate you through quotes. We have published inspirational quotes for work, inspirational quotes about life, inspirational quotes about love, inspirational quotes for students etc.
Short Inspirational Quotes about life with images
1. “Your dreams need your dedication and not someone else’s borrowed opinions.”
2. “Fear cannot be defeated unless you face it.” _Mckeily Young
3. “Even the dust shines when it’s exposed to light why can’t you” _Keerat
4. “No one has succeeded and no one in this world can succeed without failures. Success is a matter of persistence.” _Murshid Akram
5. “There is nothing that can break you into something you can never mend.” _ Anisha Das
6. “You don’t need wings to fly But the spirit of flying.” _Keerat
7. “Every sunrise gives hope and every hope inspire you to achieve what you aspire.” _Murshid Akram
8. “Your purpose and desire can LEAD you but your WORK can make you.” _ Anisha Das
9. “You don’t burn a fire for others until you yourself are ready to feel the heat.”
10. “They don’t beg for light who have a spark in their minds and fire in their souls.” _Keerat
11. “Success will come to those who work for it not making dreams for it.” _Anisha Das
Motivational Quotes for work and success with images
12. “Expectations may urge you to work hard but may sometimes lead you towards the downfalls.” _Nishita Akar
13. “And light could only be identified by those who’ve survived darkness.” _Keerat
14. “If you’re not doing what do you love, your life isn’t started yet.” _Murshid Akram
15. “Sometimes it’s better to stay up like mountains than flowing like rivers.” _Anisha Das
16. “Neither the world is a park nor we are on a picnic.” _Keerat
17. “Once you settle your efforts to your own will,
you start growing with your own standards.” _ Anisha Das
18. “A genius is not how vast his knowledge is,
but how witty is he to use his knowledge.”
19. “Life has given equal bruises and scars to all,
How gracefully you live with them makes a difference.” _Jyoti Gadhvi
20. “Desperate love with your work and Strong will to achieve your dreams lead you toward success.” _Murshid Akram
Cute short inspirational quotes
21. “The bird teaches me that no matter how many times you fall
if your determination is strong enough, you’ll definitely fly.” _Anushka Shrivastav
22. “The day when you Control your tears While telling your worst phase Of life
That day you will get tough Enough to phase your problems” _Lipaxi
23. “If your absence is a presence you are right,
But if your presence is absence you are definitely wrong.” _George D Souza
24. “Inspiration is just like happiness, you must not go in search of it.
You must realize that it is around you. Every time, everywhere.” _ Kavya J
25. “Excellence is not measured by your ability to excel in something
it is measured by the aisle you have taken to accomplish that.” _Nishita Akar
26. “A person with vision & mission has their own world and perspective about life. It’s okay if others can’t understand.” _Purvang Mehta
27. “Running from a question to get the answer is not an option, But running for the question to get the answer is”
28. “To calm a storm within, you need to be gentle.
Don’t force, just set it easy.” _ Anisha Das
29. “To change the world, We must change ourselves,
For we are the creators of our reality.” _ Anisha Das
30. “Someday you may fall, someday you may rise but
every day you LIVE and that’s what matters.” _ Anisha Das
Short Inspirational Quotes about love and relationship
31. “Together we fell
forever we rise.”
32. “Once you can see my soul through your eyes
I will be proud to call you mine.”
33. “What if I fall,
I still have the courage
to embrace you.”
34. “I don’t own the rainbow
but your colors are forever mine.”
35. “You created a home in my soul
that always awaits your presence.”
36. “You are my ability to love
and my source to stay.”
37. “When you hold me in your arms
all our stars come together to form our own galaxy.”
38. “No matter how far you go
there is always something
that keeps on waiting for you.”
39. “The best kind of love is when you end up smiling, either alone or together.”
40. “Not always love needs to be exceptional,
It should be natural because that’s how souls merge.”
One-liner Motivational Quotes
41. “People change, situations change, priorities change,
change is the law of nature. Life becomes better not by chance but by change.
If you fear to change it means you fear life,
so we should show some courage and
accept things as soon as you accept change sooner life becomes easier.” _Sunidhi Joshi
42. “If you will dedicate your life to art.
It will give you the boon of being immortal.
Art makes artist immortal. In the form of his art.” _Shivanjal
43. “A human life is too huge to follow any planning.
It’s meant to explore the waves of sadness,
the shine of happiness,
the tickle of excitement,
the darkness of fear,
the handcuffs of nervousness.
Nothing going to stay in permanently
These shades keep changing with time.” _Soumya Suryasnata
44. Failing to rise,
struggling to climb.
I Flutter my wings,
One more time.
To disperse colours,
In my grey clouds.
Becoming a rainbow,
after the thunderstorms. _Archana Dipu
45. “You deserve to show happiness and clarity beyond all illusions.
You should embrace your speciality, the randomness that makes you unique. Uh, don’t need to hide by it. The more acceptable you are the more loved you’ll be.” _ Anisha Das
46. The more you criticise me, The more I’ll develop myself.
The more you hate me, The more I’ll flourish.
D more you pulled me back, The more I’ll go faster.
The more you let me down, The more I’ll rise!!
47. “In some experience of my life
I’ve realised that the number of
Solutions always greater than the
number of Problems.” we just have
to think a little bit much to get the solutions.”
48. “Solitude is not savourless
But has all flavours of yourself.
Taste of your character.
The fragrance of your nature.
The bitterness of your anger.
The sourness of your grief.
The sweetness of your joy
The garnishing of your soul.” _UM
49. The moon is alone but still shines
The sun is alone too but still rise
So do you not believe in yourself?
50. If you don’t know to swim
It doesn’t matter whether you’re sinking in a pool or in an ocean.
In the same way,
If you are not willing to fight you are already a looser.
It doesn’t matter how small the obstacle is.
Famous short inspirational quotes
51. “What you do not want to be done to yourself, do not do to others.” — Confucius
52. “The only joy in the world is to begin.” — Cesare Pavese
53. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” — Dalai Lama
54. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” — Albert Camus
55. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” — Aristotle
56. “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.” — Lucille Ball
57. “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” — Dennis Waitley
58. “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.” — Seneca
59. “The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.” — Arthur Schopenhauer
60. “For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them.” — Seneca
61. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
62. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
63. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”— Winnie the Pooh
64. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” — Benjamin Disraeli
65. “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” — Albert Schweitzer
Short Inspirational Quotes that led us toward a peaceful and happy life
66. “Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy.” — Heraclitus
67. “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable than risk being happy.”— Dr. Robert Anthony
68. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Marthe Troly-Curtin
69. “Happiness is a state of activity.” — Aristotle
70. “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.” — Epictetus
71. “There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.” — Seneca
72. “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
73. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
74. “The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others.” — Aesop
75. “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” — L.M. Montgomery
76. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” — Blaise Pascal
77. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
78. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
79. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” — Elbert Hubbard
80. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” — Euripides
81. “Love is a friendship set to music.” — Joseph Campbell
82. “The more one judges, the less one loves.” — Honore de Balzac
83. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
84. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” — Andre Breton
85. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
86. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
Did you enjoy all these short inspirational quotes? Comment your best one from this and share these inspirational short quotes to your friends, colleagues and relatives.
If you want me to publish your quotes on my website so comment your quotes with your name in the comment box or send directly via email: [email protected]
I’m Murshid Akram, a introvert who love reading and sharing positive vibes through quotes and sayings. I believe with love and compassion we can make this world a better place.