Intellectual people think differently and uniquely, they are creative thinkers and believe in creativity. In this article, I’ve shared more than 75 Deep Intellectual Quotes and Saying that helps you think creatively and improve your personality.
Deep Intellectual Quotes
1. The person who thinks what others don’t think and who don’t think what others think is a philosopher.
2. “To force oneself to believe and to accept a thing without understanding is political, and not spiritual or intellectual.”
3. “An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.”
4. “Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.”
5. “It is the mind that makes the body rich; and as the sun breaks through the darkest clouds, so honor peereth in the meanest habit.””
6. “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
7. “Absurdity is the ecstasy of intellectualism.”
8. “Misfortunes make us wise”
9. “We need only travel enough to give our intellects an airing.”
10. “You make all the fashion statements just by dressing up your mind.”
11. “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.”
12. “For all things difficult to acquire, the intelligent man works with perseverance.”
13. “The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creatures that cannot.”
14. “We’re so different. You’re an intellectual. I’m an idiot.”
“Don’t say that,” I yelled. “You’re not an idiot, you stupid idiot.”
15. “Whoever prefers the material comforts of life over intellectual wealth is like the owner of a palace who moves into the servants’ quarters and leaves the sumptuous rooms empty.”
16. Intellectual person always have thirst to learn something new, to know something new and to think differently.
17. “It’s the intellectual who transforms the concept of the world into the problem of meaning.”
Best Intellectual Quotes
18. It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing than to believe what is wrong.”
19. “Only those who know the supremacy of the intellectual life can understand the grief of one who falls from that serene activity into the absorbing soul-wasting struggle with worldly annoyances.”
20. “He who knows best knows how little he knows.”
21. “If I can’t picture it, I can’t understand it.”
22. “A great thinker does not necessarily have to discover a master idea but has to rediscover and to affirm a true but forgotten, ignored or misunderstood master idea and interpret it in all the diverse aspects of thought not previously done, in a powerful and consistent way, despite surrounding ignorance and opposition.
23. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
24. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
25. “There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.”
26. “An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.”
27. “You don’t need intelligence to have luck, but you do need luck to have intelligence.”
28. “Intelligence is not to make no mistakes, but quickly to see how to make them good.”
29. “Once something becomes discernible, or understandable, we no longer need to repeat it. We can destroy it.”
30. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
31. “The life which is unexamined is not worth living.”
32. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
33. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
Smart Intellectual Quotes
34. “I must follow the people. Am I not their leader?”
35. “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.”
36. “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”
37. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
38. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
39. “Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.”
40. “All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man.”
41. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
42. “In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it—thou art a fool.”
43. “God’s gifts put man’s best dreams to shame.”
44. “Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?”
45. “Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.”
46. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”
47. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.”
48. “We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.”
49. “Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”
50. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.”
51. “Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar.”
52. “Patience is the companion of wisdom.”
53. “Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”
54. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.”
55. “The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile.”
56. “Good for the body is the work of the body, and good for the soul is the work of the soul, and good for either is the work of the other.”
57. “Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.”
58. “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.”
59. “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”
60. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
61. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.”
62. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
63. Holding onto your anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
64. “The two most important days of your life are the day that you’re born and the day that you find out why.”
65. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
66. “Sometimes the questions are complicated, and the answers are simple.”
67. “What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.”
68. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
69. The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures, but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creatures that cannot.
70. An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.
71. “Love is necessary for a healthy life. We think to live a healthy life, just like food and water. I practice daily by loving everyone around me.”
72. Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
73. An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.
74. The intellectual is different from the ordinary man, but only in certain sections of his personality, and even then not all the time.
75. Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it.
76. “Permanent success cannot be achieved except by incessant intellectual labour, always inspired by the ideal.”
77. “Humor is perhaps a sense of intellectual perspective: an awareness that some things are really important, others not; and that the two kinds are most oddly jumbled in everyday affairs.”