You all are aware of what is the attitude and why it matters in your life. Your kind of attitude makes you different from others. Attitude is nothing but just a state of mind. How you feel about yourself and what you think about others is your attitude. So, in this article, I have collected 50 best positive attitude quotes on life in English. These positive attitude quotes about life help you change your personality if you apply to yourself.
Positive Attitude Quotes on Life with images
1. “Be a punching bag, all along, but when you strike, strike like a thunderbolt.”
2. I’m too bad at somethings, which means that I’m good at the remaining things too!!
3. “I lose but never lose my mind, I know how to fight back and changed the game. I always believe in me and myself.
4. “Having an attitude is not bad…but showing it out at a wrong time is.”
5. “Some say Beauty is all about attitude But without gratitude, attitude is not beautiful anyway I feel.
6. “Behavior is what we adopt what’s comes from within is Attitude!
7. “Winners fight to succeed, losers fight to see others fail. It’s your attitude which defines what you are.
8. Those who have a problem with me,
please hold on to it!
Never let it go off!
Breathe it! Let it burn your insides! Let it drive you insane!
Because as long as my conscience is clear, I just don’t care!!
9. “Winner or Looser … They would like to win with the attitude at the cost of real happiness!!
10. “Wear your attitude according to the need of the circumstance.”
Best Attitude Quotes For Positive Life
11. “If money creates a great attitude.
Probably then I would add money as my overall strength in my resume!
12. “Crows take shelter under the tree when it rains;
while an eagle flies above the clouds. ATTITUDE MATTERS!!
13. “I possess the attitude, that’s because I survived all upheavals.”
14. “I have no attitude I just concentrate on only those people who are interested in me.
15. “Teaching & Traveling both are the best way of learning If you have the right attitude you can learn a lot during teaching & travelling.”
16. “You cannot please everyone but you can piss anyone, after all something is better than nothing.”
17. “Reflections are very important. Your life is a reflection of your attitude. Save your attitude, don’t change for anyone. Be yourself.”
18. “Fortitude is the righteous Attitude.”
19. “Paste your ego On the wall & Carry your attitude In your pocket.”
You may also like: Life Is Hard Quotes: 100 Quotes To Inspire You When Life Gets Hard
20. “Carry yourself with attitude but don’t carry it with yourself.”
Best Attitude Quotes about life
21. “What’s the use of your beauty if you don’t know how to be kind with others. SHIFT your attitude towards Kindness rather than Beautifulness.”
22. “Break the things that break you.”
23. “Fashion is not to Impress.. It is a kind of Attitude.”
24. “An Attitude defines one’s personality If you don’t have one means you don’t have a backbone.”
25. “Your appearance doesn’t value you! Instead, you are valued for your attitude!!
26. “Attitude exaggerates a Person to Personality… Ego dismantles the same Personality to Ashes. EGO ruins and ATTITUDE wins.”
27. “Forget me once… I will forget you forever.”
28. “When you turn your attitude into ego, You don’t lose friends or love ones, You only lose yourself and your dignity.”
29. “Don’t try to change me…My changes will automatically be in your concern when your attitude towards me takes an undeclared twist!!
30. “No one “deserves” success- It is either earned with hard work Or lost to the hands of fate.”
31. “The greatest discovery is that a person can alter his life by altering his attitudes.”
32. “Nothing in this world can stop you
If you have a good mental attitude for achieving your goal;
And nothing in this world can help you
if you have a bad mental attitude.”
Attitude Positive Quotes in English
33. Once he was the most timorous of men, But today he is the boldest of them. Nothing has changed but ATTITUDE.
34. Same food tastes different when served by two different waiters. Don’t blame the food, at fault is your attitude!
35. To DREAM is my PASSION AND to follow my dreams is my ATTITUDE!!
36. “Money Can’t Buy Your Attitude, Live Your Precious One On Your Own Conditions”
37. The NATURE and ATTITUDE of the person make his own FUTURE.
38. The character of a person is made by his ATTITUDE in his tough times, not by what in his good times.
39. Wearing a cap doesn’t make him a man, wearing the attitude does. Losing his cap doesn’t make him inferior, losing his character does.
40. We may be capable of doing so many things but it will be worthless if you don’t have a positive attitude.
41. Yes, I think I’m good and I’m better than you.
And I’m not saying this because I feel it,
I’m saying this because I proved it.
42. Attitude less person is same as tasteless food. Nobody gives importance to the attitude less person and nobody wants to eat tasteless food.
43. Attitude is a positive quality but some take it as a negative, And because of that, they lose their self-respect.
44. Having an attitude is a good thing.
And everyone must have it.
But, how you handle it, defines your real personality.
45. Attitude is that quality which cannot be managed by everyone.
46. Attitude is like underwear; Don’t show it; Just wear it.
47. Our attitude is the reflection of our personality and our personality is the reflection of our attitude.
48. My attitude is to stay strong in a bad situation and stay happy in a good situation.
49. A man with a positive attitude always tries to find a way to solve the problems.
However, a man with a negative attitude always says he can’t do it.
50. Bad attitude not only makes you bad but also affect your loved ones. Because your attitude matters a lot.
Positive Attitude Quotes for Students Life
51. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
52. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
53. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
54. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
55. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
56. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
57. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
58. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
59. “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.”
–David M. Burns
60. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” –Mark Twain