Wildlife conservation ensures a world worth living in for our future generations. Something like biodiversity, agriculture, research, and ecotourism are all directly impacted by our conservation efforts. So, for us as humans, it becomes a great responsibility to save wildlife, nature, our planet, and most importantly, our own selves. Here, I’m going to share inspirational image quotes and slogans about saving and protecting wildlife.
Best Quotes about Protecting Wildlife with Images
1. “Wildlife in the world can only be protected by the love of compassionate hearts in the world!”
― Mehmet Murat Ildan
2. “Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact plans to protect man.” – Stewart Udall
3. “Like the resource it seeks to protect, wildlife conservation must be dynamic, changing as conditions change, seeking always to become more effective.” – Rachel Carson
4. A true ecolodge is defined by its ability to play a role in protecting biodiversity, wildlife, and pristine landscapes.
5. “If you can’t excite people about wildlife, how can you convince them to love, cherish, and protect our wildlife and the environment they live in?” —Steve Irwin
6. “Those who protect and save other animals lead the way in protecting and saving humanity and earth.” —Unknown
7. Protecting wildlife is vital for the present as well as future generations.
8. I fully support the goal of species protection and conservation and believe that recovery and ultimately delisting of species should be the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s top priority under ESA. Dennis Cardoza
9. We must protect wildlife and our planet. Because we are all part of the natural environment. Without wildlife, there would be no life.
10. By protecting wildlife, we’re ensuring that future generations can enjoy our natural world and the incredible species that live within it. To help protect wildlife, it’s important to understand how species interact within their ecosystems, and how they’re affected by environmental and human influences. (Source)
11. The wildlife is a beautiful gift of Mother Nature that many take for granted. The term wildlife not only covers wild animals but also accommodates all undomesticated creatures including birds, insects, plants, even microscopic organisms. And to maintain a healthy ecological balance on this earth, all living creatures should be treated as important as humans for protecting and preserving wildlife. (source)
12. We can protect the natural wonders of our world by promoting biodiversity, agriculture and farming, and recreation.
13. The extinction of wildlife species will certainly have a fatal impact on the human race as well. So, for us as humans, it becomes a great responsibility to save the wildlife, our planet, and most importantly, our own selves. (source)
14. For saving the wildlife, we must protect soil from erosion, maintain healthy weather and climate, and plant more trees and decrease trees cutting and hunting animals.
15. “Our planet is so special and diverse there are still new species being discovered all the time. Meanwhile, we’ve reported the terrifying news that vertebrate species populations have declined on average by over 50% since 1970. Whether your interest in wildlife is for its own intrinsic value or for its contribution to a functioning ecosystem that supports so many species as well as human livelihoods and well-being too, there is no denying that we, people, have an obligation to ensure we not only stop our damaging ways but look to increase wildlife populations and strengthen the habitats they rely on.” – Heather Sohl
Chief adviser for wildlife (Source)
Saving Wildlife Quotes and Sayings
16. Protection of nature and wildlife often requires coordinated action at a global level, there may, from a contractarian perspective, be very good reasons to support binding international agreements on the protection of endangered wildlife species. However, the long-term goal would always be to enable wildlife to be used for human purposes. (source)
17. You can protect wildlife by planting native species of flowers, trees, and bushes in your yard. This gives wild animal’s food, shelter, and a place to raise families.
18. One of the easiest and most effective ways to help wildlife is to preserve the environment in which the animals live.
19. Wildlife helps in maintaining ecological stability and balance in the natural environment. The plants play an important role in ensuring a healthy ecosystem by balancing carbon dioxide and oxygen in the environment. If animal species become dominant whether it is humans or wildlife, it will cause a lot of instability. For example, if humans fail to conserve wildlife and natural habitats, it would lead to the destruction of water supply sources causing droughts and dissertations. That is why, we must protect and save wildlife (the gift of the Mother Nature). And It is the responsibility of each and every individual.
20. Wildlife conservation helps in research for promoting agricultural diversity thus enhances food security. By protecting the natural habitats, against deforestation, sufficient natural resources required for agriculture are maintained and this also leads to a rise in the availability of a variety of food products.
21. Conserving wildlife is important for your existence on this planet. The planet has its natural cycle which ensures maintenance of ecological sustenance.
22. Saving the plants also saves the habitats. Save the habitats and you’ve pretty much saved the animals too.
23. By conserving the wild ecosystems like rainforests, coral reefs, grasslands, we are ensuring that our sources of food, water, timber, fish, etc are conserved. More importantly, these ecosystems are needed for the health of the planet, i.e., to prevent landslides, floods, drought, desertification, air pollution, and global warming.
24. Without insects, there would be no pollination of plants, including the crops we eat. We would starve.
Without worms, the soil to produce the crops would not be aerated.
Without small animals or birds insects and worms would get out of control.
Larger animals are needed to keep the smaller ones in check.
We are all part of the natural environment.
Without wildlife, there would be no life.
25. Wildlife conservation ensures a world worth living in for our future generations. Things like biodiversity, agriculture, research, and ecotourism are all directly impacted by our conservation efforts.
26. Conservation of wildlife means the preservation of the balance of nature. All life in nature, including vegetation, forms part of the spectrum, as no species is an island.
27. Conservation of Wildlife is important to protect the endangered plants and animal species along with their natural habitat. The main concern is to preserve the habitats so that the future generations of wildlife and even humans can enjoy them.