From Sun to moon, from the sky to the land, from the seas to the deserts all are the beautiful arts of god. from birds to animals, from fishes to insects, from trees to ponds all are the beautiful arts of god. There are tens of thousands of beautiful and alluring natural places in this world like Mountain Everest, Amazon river, the grand canyon, the island of Santorini and many many more. In this post, I’ve published beautiful Nature Quotes images and Poems and stunning nature’s pictures.
Nature Quotes images and Poems and wallpapers
“The sky so clear and blue
Strong and magnificent
Painting a stage for the sun to shine bright,
So full of light Fiercely boosting earth’s energy
Providing a new cycle of life,
for new life to be born full of joy, happiness and belonging cherished and love
Pure, playful and carefree with sparkling eyes, shining bright.”
“walking towards enchanting greenery in the light of melting sun every touch of the sweet breeze drag me in the serene ocean.” -Kavita
“Nature does speak but only to those who know how to listen.”
“In the lap of nature, lies a beautifully serene, undiscovered and unfathomable” – The wallflower thoughts
“Nature spellbinds us to loose our artificial and ornamental self, even if for a short duration. It inspires us to speak out our inner self. Nature is pure and it purifies us in every aspect. Artistry of God” _Wahid Yusuf
“When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted
when all the waters have been polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe you will realise you cannot eat money.”
“Nature sings so many lovely songs, gives so many adorable scenes for the people who see with their heart, not with their eyes.” -Siri
The Beauty Of Nature Quotes
“Let the beauty of nature remind us to appreciate the beautiful Art of God.”
“All love may be fake, But the love given by nature is pure as innocent souls and Kind as paper.” _Anam
“The Sun may be bright, with its own light, But, it is the Moon you look forward, To talk to, every night.”__NN
Related: 100+ Good Evening Quotes
“Waterfall reminds me That life never goes back Its always a unidirectional journey And to sustain every time A harsh drop is required to Again go with the flow.”__Mahi
“I do not own any house. The world is my shelter I do not cultivate any crop. Nature is my food. I travel wherever my warmth of desires takes me. I wander from place to place. Nature is still not hostile. I am VAGABOND. “__Shrish
“I have stopped knowing about people, When I knew, Only Nature can save Lives without any expectations from Humans! Added in my Life Learnings.”__Sandhya
“Get closer to the Nature For it had many Unheard Voices Unexpressed Emotions Untold Messages Unrevealed Mysteries And Never-ending Surprises.”_Sweta Saanvi
Quotes About Nature
“Sometimes I just sit alone in the garden, look at the sky and wonder how beautiful the world is.”
“If one really loves nature, one can find beauty everywhere.”
“If you are willing to learn something new Fever of nature give you the idea “Imperfect but still complete” _Safura Arshi
“Nothing in the world lives for itself Sun does not shine for itself Rivers don’t drink their own water Flowers don’t fragrant for itself Tree doesn’t eat its own fruit. So why we live selfishly we must follow nature message and we must respect it.”
“Nature is something called deep love
You get attracted towards it very graciously
U feel loved by its airy touch
You connected when it bloom
U feel sad when it’s gloomy
But you feel love.
You can connect with your inner mind
Nature loves you back unconditionally
If you do not harm him without any cause.” _Sweta Chetry
“Stars are glittering in the sky,
Flowers are making a blissful dye.
In this beautiful scenario, my man,
If I give you my moonlit hand,
Will you hold that with your heart?
Oh my, man.
Short Nature Quotes
21. In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful. –Alice Walker
22. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. —Khalil Gibran
23. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. —Albert Einstein
24. Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. —Henry David Thoreau
25. To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. —Helen Keller
26. We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. —Native American proverb
27. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough.”
28. “Birds have always had the ability to bring me out of a dark space and provide relief in bad times.”
29. “I believe the best way to begin reconnecting humanity’s heart, mind, and soul to nature is for us to share our individual stories.” -J. Drew Lanham
30. “Being able to smell the fresh air and disconnect from the news and your phone—there’s nothing like it.” Jason Ward
The beauty of nature quotes
31. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. —John Ruskin
32. Never, no, never did nature say one thing and wisdom another. —Edmund Burke
33. If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees. —Rainer Maria Rilke
34. The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure. —D. H. Lawrence
35. Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. —Rachel Carson
36. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.” -Syliva Plath
37. “I think Nature’s imagination is so much greater than man’s, she’s never gonna let us relax!” -Richard Phillip Feynman
38. “Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.” -Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
39. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” -Alice Walker
40. “Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.” -Rachel Carson
Beautiful Nature Sayings
41. The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do. —Galileo Galilei
42. To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do If bees are few. —Emily Dickinson
43. The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain. —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
44. Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. “Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.” -Henry David Thoreau
46. “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” -Hans Christian Andersen
47. “All water has a perfect memory and is forever trying to get back to where it was.” -Toni Morrison
48. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” -Frank Lloyd Wright
49. “Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.” -Theodore Roethke
50. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” Lao Tzu
More Quotes on Nature and Its beauty
51. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” -Vincent Van Gogh
52. Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time. —John Lubbock
53. If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand. —Buddha
54. “Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.” -L. Wolfe Gilbert
55. Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries. —Jimmy Carter
56. I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. —Henry David Thoreau
57. I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’ —Sylvia Plath
58. Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature. —Steve Maraboldi
59. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. —John Ruskin
60. A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. —Walt Whitman
Beautiful Nature Poems
“The leaf dances On the melody of flowing wind.
The flowers bloom Sharing the tang to the mankind.
The tranquil stream Echoes down into the air.
The sunkissed shares enlightens life over the year
The enchanting hills glimpses the rising sun,
The foggy softness stills,
Releasing the stress of mind.
The nature is beaming
a boon to the life
The humans are thriving
A reason to alive.”
“I have heard echoes from the mountains
Bathed in the gentle drizzle of the fountains
I have swam in the rivers and oceans
Travelled through valleys and learnt my lessons.
I have climbed upon the hills
Played in the sands of many fields
Walked through many pathways in the forest
have experienced Nature in the fullest.
I have been in the wilds
see many animals at their natural sites
heard many sweet birds singing
seen many creatures evolving and growing.
As a child, I received many inspirations from Nature
Which have added many new prospects to my future,
Even today Nature continues to play a vital part
In shopping and completing my every task.
As a kid, I then didn’t realize
what effect nature shall have upon my psyche
Impulses from Nature have today made me wise
I feel happy today
That Nature has kindled the poet and scientist inside.”
Quotes about nature and happiness
“Standing on a bank of the river.
I can hear the chirping of birds.
A flock of crane feeding themselves.
Fishes dipping in the water.
Clouds are clear in the sky.
Flying birds soaring in freedom up in the blue sky.
Scent of flowers make me calm.
All this is the effect of quarantine and mother earth is healing itself.
Nature is giving the best reply.”
The air is pure
The Sun is radiant
Soul is raw
Clouds are musing
Birds are chirping
Wind is moaning
Stars are winking
Moon is grinning
Nights are romantic
Humans are reckless
Animals are hopeless
Nature is clueless.
“Holding a pen to write
verses about the rain,
Sitting at the windowpane;
Yet, raindrops read the
living poem dancing
with no umbrella albeit
feathers wide open
like a dazzling peahen.
How nature teaches us value? 5 Life Lessons We Can Learn From Nature
NATURE TEACH US
How brutally humans have hurt nature!!!
We all know. But, here is a truth that nature teaches us at every point.
SUN- Everyday rises from east and sunset to west (morning & evening).
What a punctuality and discipline it has, And what do we do?
MOON- It has a spot too in its beauty, still, it shines and gives light in the night.
Tells to feel yourself that you are a beautiful too during imperfection also.
And What do we do?
Don’t we judge sometimes according to appearance!!
TREES- Learn to bend with the wind and stand strong in the storm and keep growing.
Tells to be silent sometimes. To stand and to fight. Change and transformation.
BIRDS- They have trust on their self before flying in the sky. Fly together
Tells about confidence, faith and making bond.
WATER- It has no colour, no face and no taste but it has clarity,
its flow is slow sometimes in the long journey.
Tells the dimension of stillness and source of positivity etc.
These are some elements of Nature
Like this, if we think and try to relate we would come to know that how lucky we are.
Be sensitive for sometimes and respect this teaching. _Rachit Jha
Share all these beautiful Nature quotes images, Stunning Nature poems, Alluring nature pictures on your Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and everywhere.
If you want us to publish your quotes do share with us in the comment box, via email- [email protected]uotes.com.