When you are miserable, stressed, doubtful, and fearful, you are in control. But when you are happy, peaceful, confident, and faithful, God is in control. Check out the best pictures and quotes about God is in control. Also, enjoy verses about God is in control of everything from the Bible.
God is in Control Quotes and Pictures
1. “Don’t worry God is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your prayers, and never silent to your pains. He sees, he hears and he will deliver because he is in control.”
2. When you accept the fact that sometimes seasons are dry and times are hard and that God is in control of both, you will discover a sense of divine refuge, because the hope then is in God and not in yourself. – Charles R. Swindoll
3. Faith to me is having absolute certainty that God is in control of my life and that He has my best interests at heart. – Dan Ellis
4. God is in control, and therefore in Everything, I can give thanks – not because of the situation but because of the One who directs and rules over it. – Kay Arthur
5. “When you accept the fact that sometimes seasons are dry and times are hard and that God is in control of both, you will discover a sense of divine refuge, because the hope then is in God and not in yourself.” – Charles R. Swindoll
You may also like: Thankful Quotes To God & Gratefulness Sayings For Life
6. I have never known more than fifteen minutes of anxiety or fear. Whenever I feel fearful emotions overtaking me, I just close my eyes and thank God that He is still on the throne reigning over everything and I take comfort in His control over the affairs of my life. – John Wesley
7. “I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess.” – Martin Luther
8. Don’t worry about what other people think about you, worry about what God thinks because he is in control.
9. “Sometimes God lets you be in a situation that only He can fix so that you can see that He is the One who fixes it. Rest. He’s got it.” – Tony Evans
10. Revelation announces that God is still in control and that he will conclude this stage of history the way he has promised. He – Craig S. Keener
11. God takes control of our situations, takes care of our worries, displaces our fears for joy, loves us in our best and our worst moments. We have an awesome God!
12. I felt peace, even though I was still scared to death. I thought that whatever would happen to me – I could still be killed. I didn’t know – and in what I’d already been through, God was in control. – Diet Eman
13. “Nothing is a surprise to God; nothing is a setback to His plans; nothing can thwart His purposes; and nothing is beyond His control.” – Joni Eareckson Tada
14. There is a school of thought, a heresy from the madhouse of heresies in the ninth century, that says God is good and is in control of every individual thing that happens, every event, but that unfortunately, the devil is in control of the timing. – Norman Rush
15. I’m fairly convinced that the Kingdom of God is for the broken-hearted. You write of ‘powerlessness.’ Join the club, we are not in control. God is. – Fred Rogers
God is in Control Message For Humanity
16. You think you’re in control, and you’re trying to get that square peg in that round hole. You’re frustrated, and you realize that you’re not in control of everything. You need to just step back and let God. – Cheryl Ladd
17. We must surrender ourselves so utterly that we can never own ourselves again. We must hand over self and all its rights in an eternal covenant, and give God the absolute right to own us, control us and possess us forever. – A.B. Simpson
18. “Nothing is a surprise to God; nothing is a setback to His plans; nothing can thwart His purposes, and nothing is beyond His control.” – Joni Eareckson Tada
19. God is mighty. God is caring. God is worthy of praise. God is loving. God is able. God is in control. Nothing takes God by surprise. Some sweet reminders to soak in before falling asleep tonight. – Lysa TerKeurst
20. The next time you’re disappointed, don’t panic. Don’t give up. Just be patient and let God remind you He’s still in control. – Max Lucado
21. “Let me remind you that this is God’s universe, he can control everything and he is doing the things his ways. You may think you have a better way, but you don’t have a universe to rule.”
22. “You’ve got to believe that God is in control of your life. It may be a tough time but you’ve got to believe that God has a reason for it and he’s going to make everything good.” – Joel Osteen
23. We have little control over the circumstances of life. We can’t control the weather or the economy, and we can’t control what other people say about or do to us. There is only one area where we have control
we can rule the kingdom inside. The heart of every problem is the problem in the heart. – Warren W. Wiersbe
24. God is the one that’s ultimately in control of everything. You can’t try to change things when they’re not meant to be changed. – Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
25. When you are miserable, stressed, doubtful and fearful you are in control. When you are happy, peaceful, confident, and faithful God is in control. – Toni Sorenson
26. “Our problems may stay, our circumstances may remain, but we know God is in control. We are focused on His adequacy, not our inadequacy.” – Charles Stanley
27. I don’t know that I believe that God is in control of everything that happens. As a Jew, I believe that we have free will and we are responsible for our actions. But I guess it’s something I’m still probing. – Author: David Gregory
28. Our need to control eventually works against us b/c we start to repress what we truly feel, need, and want. God is in control so trust in that more than yourself! – Michael Barbarulo
29. Faith will help put us together in the same direction. Faith is building a relationship with God where he is in control. It is about believing although we do not always see. Do we love God with all our heart, mind, and soul? Can we follow his voice? – Phil Mitchell
30. Humans, as attractive and awesomely created as they are, tend to believe that events occur in their lives randomly, with little or no meaning. They often overlook the obvious, that God is in control. – Debbie Macomber
31. Over-commitment in business is usually due to a lack of faith, which results in fear – specifically, the fear of failure. But if we really believe God is in control, then we also should believe He’s able to make us successful while we are keeping our lives in balance. – Larry Burkett
Short Quotes on God Has Everything Under Control
32. It’s funny how aimless a person can feel at times, even when they know God is in control. – Chris Fabry
33. “With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end.” – Henry Ford
34. My imperative is to seek every moment and to live so God is in control. – Joel Salatin
35. You might not have everything under control but God does! Pray. There is no need to worry.
36. “Things may not be logical or fair, but when God is directing the events of our lives, they are right.”
37. Because God is sovereignly in control, accidents are just incidents in God’s good plan for you. – Rick Warren
38. And I remember telling God that whatever happens, happens. I remember telling myself He’s in control.
39. I believe firmly in God’s control in life. – Charles R. Swindoll
40. God is in control of all events and is able to protect and provide for you His child. – Jim George
41. I can rest in the fact that God is in control. – Lysa TerKeurst
42. God is in control and His timing is perfect.
43. God is in control. He sees your faithfulness.
Verses About God is in Control of Everything From Bible
44. Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. – Proverbs 19:21
45. No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. – Matthew 19:26
46. To wait, biblically speaking, is not to assume the worst, worry, make demands, or take control. Nor is waiting doing nothing. It is a sustained effort to stay focused on God through prayer and belief. To wait is to “rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him” – Psalm 37:7
47. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
48. That person may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord, who does all these things. – Isaiah 45:6-7
49. When we take our requests to God we are allowing Him to work in our lives and take control of our thoughts and emotions. Philippians 4:6-7
50. God is in control and we are to live in accordance with His will. A life of faith is lived in believing the promises of God to be true and clinging to them when we are uncertain. Faith does not need to see to believe that God is in control. – Hebrews 11:1
51. While fear may continue to show up for you when you acknowledge and truly believe God is in control, fear and anxiety will no longer paralyze you. Revelation 1:17
52. We need not fear situations or people who threaten our well-being, whether in a physical or spiritual sense. There is no situation we will ever face that is out of God’s control, so the best place to be, always, is right with Him. Psalm 46:1