Privacy matters even in a relationship. You have the right to privacy in any relationship, including with your spouse, partner, and family. And to appreciate this, I’m going to share relationship privacy quotes and images that strengthen your bonding with your loved ones and help you maintain a prosperous relationship.
Best Quotes about Privacy in Relationship with Images
1. Relationships work best when two people work collaboratively to manage their boundaries around privacy. They thrive when partners feel invested in each other feeling safe, supported, and accepted – even when they need different amounts of intimacy and privacy. (source)
2. “I want someone to sit beside after the day’s pursuit and all its anguish, after its listening, and its waitings, and its suspicions. After quarreling and reconciliation, I need privacy – to be alone with you, to set this hubbub in order. For I am as neat as a cat in my habits.” ― Virginia Woolf, The Waves
3. I have no plans to go public if I get into a relationship. I will do my best to safeguard the privacy of the person I love and respect her feelings. Song Joong-ki
4. “Not all your family or friends will be happy when you succeed, nor will everyone be saddened when you lose; so, be careful with whom you’re sharing your personal business.” Because privacy matters in a relationship.
5. “Always be lenient with people and keep their privacy, as they can share their problems with you. These steps can help you in making your relationship strong.” ― Faisal Nawaz Maitlo
6. When you trust your partner, you are giving them privacy. You give them this not because it is the law, or because you have to, but because you trust that they are not hiding anything from you. (source)
7. The right of an individual to conduct intimate relationships in the intimacy of his or her own home seems to me to be the heart of the Constitution’s protection of privacy. – Harry A Blackmun
8. Knowing what to share and what not to share is an important communication skill to learn and use in relationships. It may also be something that can help or hinder peace and harmony between partners. (source)
9. I think privacy is valuable. You don’t have to share everything, and it’s healthy to occasionally hit the pause button and ask yourself if you’re oversharing. But at the end of the day, if you’re not doing anything wrong, you don’t have anything to hide. Ashton Kutcher
10. Recognizing each other’s rights to privacy isn’t only necessary for our own personal sanity and happiness, but it’s a key component to maintaining the health of our relationships as well. The fewer opportunities we give our imaginations to play games on us, the better everything is. (source)
11. When you keep your relationship private, you close it off to the superficial and open it up to the kind of substantial benefits that can only grow between two people.
12. Having enough space or privacy in a relationship is more important for a couple’s happiness than having a good sex life. – Dr Terri Orbuch (Author of Finding Love Again: 6 Simple Steps to a New and Happy Relationship).
13. The amount of impact people let social media have on their relationships is ridiculous! Have some privacy and be different, not everything has to be social media goals.
14. The fact that you’re in a relationship or married to someone doesn’t mean you should reap them off of their privacy. Respect boundaries and enjoy the bliss of quality relationships.
Short Relationship Privacy Quotes
15. Relationships last longer when everybody doesn’t know your business.
16. The secret to having a healthy relationship is… PRIVACY
17. For a longer and healthier relationship, you need to understand the difference between secrecy and privacy in a relationship.
18. Keep your relationship private without keeping your partner a secret. There’s a difference between privacy and secrecy.
19. My relationship will always be private but I’ll never keep my partner a secret. There’s a difference between privacy and secrecy. – Unknown
20. “It is the privilege of loneliness; in privacy one may do as one chooses. One might weep if no one saw.” ― Virginia Woolf, Mrs. Dalloway