Being motivated round the clock is impossible because everyone has some weaknesses, so you are. But how you keep yourself always motivated makes you different from others. In this article, I’m going to share the best motivational quotes for workout, gym, exercise, and fitness that will inspire you to give your best in the gym.
Probably, you’ve seen some people are extremely motivated that they inspire others around them in the gym. So, be like them, if possible, so you can also inspire others.
Best Workout Motivational Quotes with Images
1. “Good things take time to cultivate, keep going until you reach your desired destination.”
2. ‘The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.’ — Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. ‘If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.’ — Bret Contreras
4. Easy things everyone does, But you are here to achieve something big.
Take a deep breath, believe yourself, and go get what you want.
5. “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.” – Vince Lombardi
6. Don’t wish for a muscular body, work for it until you get it. Train insane or remains the same!
7. “Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet, and mental approach.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. When you train yourself, involve your heart, mind, and body. Do it with all dedication.
9. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, but it is also the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
10. Good fitness is like a salary, you can’t expect without working for it.
11. “The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.” – Morihei Ueshiba
12. Health and fitness are more loyal than humans because when you focus on those they will look after you in every way.
13. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
14. Of course, it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard.
If it was easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.”
15. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
16. “Your body can endure almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to bargain.”
Gym Motivational Quotes for Workout with Images
17. “Good workout is that when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.”
18. “Be a person that everyone looks at in the gym and says, ‘I want to be like him or her.”
19. Whenever you start doing the workout, whether you workout at home or gym,
Do it by heart, mind, and body with all dedication.
20. “When you start working out, do it in a way that you inspire and motivate all of them around you in the gym.”
21. “You’ve got to block out all distractions when you train. Your focus has to be 100% on the rep. You’ve got to get into a zone. You know you’re in the zone when guys in the gym look you in the eye and then quickly turn away ’cause they see the fire. You’ve got to be all business.” – Mike Matarazzo
22. When you feel lazy before starting the workout then definitely you should start doing it.
You must learn how to self-motivate If you want to get success.
23. A gym is a sacred place that makes your life feel worth existing by putting the effort of care into the home of your soul called body. – Munia Khan
24. Getting a good figure is very simple. Just start working out and keep doing it until you achieve your goal.
25. “Gold medals are made out of sweat, blood and tears and effort in the gym every day. ” -Gabby Douglas
26. “I like to hit the gym early in the morning. I feel better throughout the day when I get in a workout first thing in the morning.” – Derek Jeter
27. “You know, I looked at my face in the mirror this morning, and I like being old. My face has more content and when I train in the gym now, I am not training to be strong or handsome – just better than I was yesterday. These days the race is just against myself.” – Jean-Claude Van Damme
28. “If you’re doing the same thing again and again,
And expecting a different result, So, just forget about that
You have to be different and creative to achieve something better.”
29. “Going to the gym is great for your body, but it’s also great for your mind.” – Rory McIlroy
30. “Now I think that going to the gym is the best drug. I go four times a week and it gives me the buzz I need.” – Amy Winehouse
Short Motivational Quotes For Workout
31. “Your body achieves what your mind believes.”
32. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”- Pablo Picasso
33. “Motivation is something that pushed you to work hard. Habit is something that keeps you going.”
34. “Some things that seem impossible for you today will one day become your warm-up.”
35. “The eagerness to relinquish is the only difference between the good and the best.”
36. ¨Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!¨ – Jillian Michaels
37. If you don’t feel hard to do it, Try an advanced workout. Because easy things won’t be fruitful.
38. “Success comes to those who sweat and work hard.”
39. Don’t go gym just to hang out, when you go, work out in a way that others will get motivated.
40. Only those can achieve great fitness, who has dared to try.
41. “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.”- Jack Dempsey
42. Every minute of focused training will help you to achieve great fitness.
43. “Physique can only be developed by hours and hours of training.
44. “The difference between craving and achieving is only training.”
45. Don’t run after food, comfort, and alcohol, run after work out and get fit
46. Challenge yourself every day to lift more weight than yesterday.
47. Challenge yourself every day to run longer than yesterday.
48. Once you start seeing the result, I bet you’ll be addicted to it.
49. Workout Consistently; Eat properly; Sleep completely; Keep patient; Your body will reward you.
50. When you train yourself, involve your heart, mind and body, and do it with all dedication.
Best Exercise Motivation Quotes to Encourage You to Stay Fit
51. What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
52. “It’s a real strength for me that I’ve never minded the training process. It’s something I enjoy. I really like being in the gym or, certainly, on the field.” – Tom Brady
53. Your body will be in shape; You’ll have six-pack abs. But you have to keep going and keep working hard.
54. “I work 15 hours a day and still go to the gym. Most people work eight hours a day and say, ‘I haven’t got time to work out.'” – Charlie Hunnam
55. “Exercise is really important to me – it’s therapeutic. So if I’m ever feeling tense or stressed or like I’m about to have a meltdown, I’ll put on my iPod and head to the gym or out on a bike ride along Lake Michigan with the girls.” – Michelle Obama
56. When you put your mind, heart, and soul in every single rep. Your muscles will start growing automatically.
57. “The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
58. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ Muhammad Ali
59. The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit. -Morihei Ueshiba
60. A desire for the muscular body is not bad, the bad thing is that you don’t commit to work for it.
61. A well-shaped figure is like a beautiful monument. You have to keep it maintain as people do with the monuments.
62. Don’t work out as a habit, workout with as dedication as you want to achieve something.
63. “There are two types of pain, the one that breaks you and the one that changes you. In the gym, pain is felt as a result of weakness leaving the body. Physical pain is the glue of transformation and the pain of progress. The more you endure the harder it gets to accept the thought of failure.” – Greg Plitt
64. “You get as big as possible from becoming as strong as possible. When I started lifting I went into the gym with that how much can I bench, curl, squat, and deadlift attitude. That’s when I discovered how fast my strength could increase, and it made me crazy intense to get even stronger.” – Kevin Levrone
65. When you feel desperate, work out! When you feel happy, work out! The workout always makes you proud and feel content.
Fitness Motivation Quotes That Will Inspire You to Be the Best
66. “From the beginning, what I was connecting within the gym was a universal energy source. I would just feel it flowing. Even when I was twenty years old, I called the gym my church. When I was there, it wasn’t about being social; it was about doing my practice. I was in it. I was in the zone.” – Shawn Phillips
67. “I always go heavy and I always go to failure. Even when I tell myself I’m gonna go easy, once I get to the gym and start working, I never end up going easy. I hate leaving the floor feeling like I could have done more weight or more reps. I just love working out and going further than I ever did before.” – Branch Warren
68. Good Fitness is the real asset of our life. All you need to spend only 4% of your every day’s time on the workout with no excuses.
69. The secret of good fitness is only a consistent workout and a healthy diet. There are no shortcuts for that.
70. Good fitness is the best companion who always helps you in different ways and protects you from the disease. But, it is also expensive because only money can’t buy it; you’ll have to work hard for it.
71. “Acting is like going to the gym. You have to keep yourself in shape and concentrate on your core.” – Anthony Rapp
72. When people tell me they can’t afford to join a gym, I tell them to go outside; planet Earth is a gym and we’re already members. Run, climb, sweat, and enjoy all of the natural wonders that are available to you. – Steve Maraboli
73. “I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know.” – Sarah Michelle Gellar
74. “Fitness is not about being better than someone. Fitness is about being better than the person you were yesterday.”
75. “Those who think they have not timed for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
76. Exercise and sleep are critical to having the physical and mental energy necessary to meet a challenge.” – Gretchen Rubin
77. “There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.” – Ronnie Coleman
78. A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. – Paul Dudley White
79. The seed you’re planting today will give you fruits tomorrow. But the quality of your fruits depends on the quality of your planting. So, keep this advice always in mind while doing the workout.
80. Do some more reps when your mind says that’s enough. Because those reps will be very fruitful for your muscles.
Short Fitness Motivational Quotes
81. “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” – Joseph Addison
82. “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.”– Leigh Hunt
83. The more you work out the stronger you’ll become.
84. “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.”– Jack LaLanne
85. “Workout is the matter to start when you start doing you start loving it.
86. Getting good fitness is very simple; workout, eat healthily and have some quality sleep.
87. “You don’t burn a fire for others until you yourself are ready to feel the heat.”
88. The more you can endure the more you’ll grow.
89. “Your mind is the strongest and most valuable muscle you can grow in the gym.” – Greg Plitt
90. “Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.”
91. “Life is like exercise. The harder it is, the stronger you become.”
92. “Working out is a reward, not a punishment.”
93. “Take care of your body. it’s the only place you have to live.”
94. Rather the pain of discipline, than the pain of regret. – Bob Andrews
95. “Excuses don’t burn calories.”
Funny Workout Motivational Quotes
96. “I got 99 problems, but I’m going to the gym to ignore all of them.”—unknown
97. “Life has its ups and downs. we call them squats.”—unknown and just like life’s ups and downs, squats will make you stronger
98. “When I see very fit people at the gym I’m like, what are you doing here? You’re done!” – Jim Gaffigan
99. “You make my knees weak. just kidding. yesterday was leg day.”—unknown
100. “It’s my workout. I can cry if I want to.”—unknown
101. “Eat clean, stay fit, and have a burger to stay sane.”—Gigi Hadid
102. “I like big weights and I cannot lie.”—unknown
103. “I don’t sweat, I sparkle.”—unknown
104. “Sweat is your fat crying.”—unknown
105. “fitness: if it came in a bottle, everyone would have a great body.”
106. “Friday night. party at the gym with my friend’s dumbbell and barbell.”—unknown
107. “if you still look cute after working out, you didn’t go hard enough.”—unknown
108. “Work hard now, selfie later.”
109. “Learn to love the burn.”
110. “Your mind gives up before your legs do.”
I hope you enjoyed these best motivational quotes for workout, gym, exercise, and fitness. Now, share these with your gym partner and enjoy working out.
I’m Murshid Akram, a introvert who love reading and sharing positive vibes through quotes and sayings. I believe with love and compassion we can make this world a better place.