Attitude is nothing but just a state of mind. How you feel about yourself and what you think about others is your attitude. In this article, I have collected the best inspiring attitude quotes that’ll help you change your personality if you apply them to yourself.
You’ll see short attitude quotes; positive attitude quotes about life; quotes on having a good attitude; bad attitude quotes; attitude with gratitude quotes and more.
I hope these quotes will help you improve your personality.
Positive Attitude Quotes on Life with images
2. “I lose but never lose my mind, I know how to fight back and changed the game. I always believe in myself and myself.
3. “Winners fight to succeed, losers fight to see others fail. It’s your attitude which defines what you are.
4. Those who have a problem with me, please hold on to it!
Never let it go off! Breathe it! Let it burn your insides! Let it drive you insane!
Because as long as my conscience is clear, I just don’t care!!
5. “If money creates a great attitude.
Then I would add money as my overall strength in my resume!
6. “Crows take shelter under the tree when it rains;
while an eagle flies above the clouds. ATTITUDE MATTERS!!
7. “Teaching & Traveling both are the best way of learning If you have the right attitude you can learn a lot during teaching & traveling.”
8. “You cannot please everyone but you can piss anyone, after all, something is better than nothing.”
9. “With a positive attitude, the world is your oyster. Without it, your world will be filled with ill fate and unfortunate circumstances.” – Lorena Laughlin
10. “Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has his goal clearly in sight.” – Denis Waitley
11. “Attitude can have a huge impact on one’s career. Thinking positively will prepare you to respond appropriately during trying times.” – Jane Aniston
12. “I have never met a complainer who has a positive attitude towards life. This lack of having a positive attitude means more in terms of their own hang-ups than about the issues they constantly complain about.” Byron Pulsifer
13. “Have a positive attitude toward life. It does not mean that you are unrealistic, but that you know that you can turn around whatever happens in your life.” – Julia Vergara
14. “Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
15. “The place to start a positive attitude is with the little things. If you can learn to appreciate them and be grateful for them, you’ll appreciate the big things as well as everything in between.” – John Maxwell
Short Attitude Quotes To Improve Your Personality
16. “Break the things that break you.”
17. “Fortitude is the righteous Attitude.”
18. “Paste your ego On the wall & Carry your attitude In your pocket.”
You may also like: Life Is Hard Quotes: 100 Quotes To Inspire You When Life Gets Hard
19. “Carry yourself with attitude but don’t carry it with yourself.”
20. “Be a punching bag, all along, but when you strike, strike like a thunderbolt.”
21. “Having an attitude is not bad…but showing it out at a wrong time is.”
22. “Behavior is what we adopt what’s comes from within is Attitude!”
23. “Winner or Looser, They would like to win with the attitude at the cost of real happiness!!
24. “I have no attitude I just concentrate on only those people who are interested in me.
25. “Wear your attitude according to the need of the circumstance.”
26. “I possess the attitude, that’s because I survived all upheavals.”
27. “Keep a positive outlook even when faced with life challenges.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” Albert Einstein
29. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
30. “Your problem isn’t the problem, it’s your attitude about the problem.” Ann Brashares
31. “The most effective attitude to adopt is one of supreme acceptance.” Robert Greene
32. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
33. “Attitudes are nothing more than habits of thought.” – John C. Maxwell
34. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” Zig Ziglar
35. “Attitudes are more important than facts.” – George MacDonald
36. “Attitude will always define who we are in life.”- Mark A. Brennan
37. “Preparation + Attitude + Opportunity + Action = Luck.” – John C. Maxwell
38. “A bad attitude is worse than a bad swing.” – Payne Stewart
39. “Attitude determines the altitude of life.” – Edwin Louis Cole
40. “Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time.” – Elbert Hubbard
Best Attitude Quotes about life
41. “What’s the use of your beauty if you don’t know how to be kind with others. Shift your attitude towards Kindness rather than Beautifulness.”
42. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” – Earl Nightingale
43. “Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as, by the way, your mind looks at what happens.” Kahlil Gibran
44. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” — John Mitchell
45. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.” — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
46. “Reflections are very important. Your life is a reflection of your attitude. Save your attitude, don’t change for anyone. Be yourself.”
47. “Keeping one’s attitude positive, especially when the world conspires to make us mad, is one of the great accomplishments of life.” — Brendon Burchard
48. “Have a positive attitude toward life. It does not mean that you are unrealistic, but that you know that you can turn around whatever happens in your life. “ — Julia Vergara
49. “A positive attitude towards life is the strongest shield against the demoralizing arrows of life!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
50. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.” — Puneet Sharma
51. “An Attitude defines one’s personality If you don’t have one means you don’t have a backbone.”
51. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.” — Puneet Sharma
52. The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up. – John C. Maxwell
53. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
54. “Your attitude towards life influences your happiness, not what happens to you.” Thibaut Meurisse
55. “Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as, by the way, your mind looks at what happens.” – Khalil Gibran
Quotes About Having a Good Attitude
56. “I’m too bad at some things, which means that I’m good at the remaining things too!!”
57. “Having an attitude is a good thing. And everyone must have it.”
58. “My attitude is to stay strong in a bad situation and stay happy in a good situation.”
59. “Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.” Wayne Dyer
60. “The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.” – Dennis Brown
61. “Nothing in this world can stop you If you have a good mental attitude for achieving your goal;
And nothing in this world can help you if you have a bad mental attitude.”
62. “Nothing good stands without the right attitude. You may know how to do it, but if the attitude is negative, all you can say is ‘I could have done it.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
63. “Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test.” – Joel Osteen
64. “It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.” – Dalai Lama
65. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.” — Dwayne Johnson
66. “Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.” – Irving Berlin
67. “Nobody can be all smiley all the time, but having a good positive attitude isn’t something to shrug off.” — Yogi Berra
68. “Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” — Germany Kent
69. “Pick a good attitude and everything shall fall into place.”
70. “Well-meaning, helpful, good-natured attitudes of mind have not come to be honored on account of their usefulness, but because they are states of richer souls that are capable of bestowing and have their value in the feeling of the plenitude of life.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
Attitude With Gratitude Quotes to Empower You
71. “An attitude of gratitude shows a lot about the character of a person. It keeps God first, knowing that He is the source of every blessing we receive.” – Joyce Meyer
72. “But just think about it: your positive attitude to your family and your children, and your gratitude for the family you have right now, will permeate your children’s attitudes towards each other.” – Linda Blair
73. “Some say Beauty is all about attitude But without gratitude, attitude is not beautiful anyway I feel.
74. “When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.” – Tecumseh
75. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
76. “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” – Bruce Wilkinson
77. “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” – Henry Van Dyke
78. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” – Joel Osteen
79. “An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” – Yogi Bhajan
80. “I’m grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it takes.” – Eckhart Tolle
Bad Attitude Quotes That Will Save You From Negativity
81. “A bad attitude is worse than a bad swing.” – Payne Stewart
82. “Nothing in this world can stop you If you have a good mental attitude for achieving your goal;
And nothing in this world can help you if you have a bad mental attitude.”
83. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
84. “Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his/her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.” – Zig Ziglar
85. “Don’t let someone who has a bad attitude give it to you.” – Joyce Meyer
86. “In a word, most bad attitudes are the result of selfishness.” – John C. Maxwell
87. “Good talent with bad attitude equals bad talent.” – Bill Walsh
88. “Attitude determines your altitude, if you have a bad attitude, even if you are way up there, you will come crashing down, and if you are still trying to take off, a bad attitude, will keep you on the ground, revving your engines but going nowhere.” – Strive Masiyiwa
89. “Good attitudes among players do not guarantee a team’s success, but bad attitudes guarantee it’s a failure.” – John C. Maxwell
90. “You don’t have to be sick to get better! You don’t have to have a bad attitude to get a better one.” – Thomas D
Inspiring Attitude Quotes That’ll Motivate You
91. “Your appearance doesn’t value you! Instead, you are valued for your attitude!!
92. “Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws or your rejection of the natural laws.” -Stuart Chase
93. “A ship is always safe at shore, but that’s not what it’s built for.” — Albert Einstein
94. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand
95. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want.” — Oprah Winfrey
96. “Attitude exaggerates a Person to Personality… Ego dismantles the same Personality to Ashes. Ego ruins and attitude wins.”
97. “All birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference.” A P J Abdul Kalam
98. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Captain Jack Sparrow.
99. If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it; change the way you think about it.. – Mary Engelbreit
100. “If you call a thing bad you do little, if you call a thing good you do much. This is the Attitude.” Johann W. Goethe.
101. “Forget me once… I will forget you forever.”
102. “The most significant change in a person’s life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions.” – William J. Johnson
103. “You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you.” Lee J. Colan
104. “You can do everything, you can try to stop bad things from happening to you, but eventually things will happen. SO the best prevention is a positive attitude.” – Marie Osmond
105. “You need an attitude of service. You’re not just serving yourself. You help others to grow up and you grow with them.” David Green
Quotes About Attitude That’ll Help You Grow
106. “When you turn your attitude into ego, You don’t lose friends or love ones, You only lose yourself and your dignity.”
107. “To dream is my passion and to follow my dreams is my attitude!!”
108. “The character of a person is made by his attitude in his tough times, not by what in his good times.”
109. “We may be capable of doing so many things but it will be worthless if we don’t have a positive attitude.”
110. “Our attitude is the reflection of our personality and our personality is the reflection of our attitude.”
111. “Don’t try to change me…My changes will automatically be in your concern when your attitude towards me takes an undeclared twist!!
112. “A man with a positive attitude always tries to find a way to solve problems.
However, a man with a negative attitude always says he can’t do it.”
113. “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.” – John Maxwell
114. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
115. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
116. “No one “deserves” success- It is either earned with hard work Or lost to the hands of fate.”
117. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
118. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
119. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
120. “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – David M. Burns
121. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
122. “The greatest discovery is that a person can alter his life by altering his attitudes.”
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed all the above quotes on attitude, and I wish you’ll apply these quotes in your life.