Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. Being a person of integrity isn’t easy at all because you’ll have to stand with the truth, even that is against your family, friends, religion, or nation. Here, I’ve compiled some of the best quotes about integrity and truth that help you understand the real meaning of it.
A person of integrity doesn’t have to fear anything; doesn’t have to hide anything, and doesn’t have to feel guilty about anything. Because He is authentic and always stands for the truth.
Short Truth and Integrity Quotes with Images
1. Doing the right thing, even nobody is watching you is called true integrity. — C. S. Lewis, The great British writer
2. “Honesty is telling other people the truth. Integrity is telling yourself the truth.”
3. The support of truth takes integrity. — Byron Pulsifer, Author
4. Integrity is when you care more for the hard truth than the easy lie. — Maxime Lagacé, Founder of Wisdomquotes.com
5. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” – Albert Einstein, Mathematician and Physicist
6. Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles the state of being whole and not divided.
7. “I respect those who tell the truth no matter how hard it is. Integrity is everything.” – Anonymous
8. It is true that integrity alone won’t make you a leader, but without integrity, you will never be one. — Zig Ziglar, American author, salesman, and motivational speaker
10. “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” — Spencer Johnson, American physician and author
11. Until the foundation of integrity is solidly put in place in your life, don’t expect to see the hand of God in your finances.
12. “Honest communication is built on truth and integrity and upon respect of the one for the other.” —Benjamin E. Mays, American Political leader
13. “Supporting the truth, even when it is unpopular, shows the capacity for honesty and integrity.” — Steve Brunkhorst, Counselor and Coach
14. “Truthful to oneself is integrity and truthful to others is honesty. If you possess both, you are a great personality.”
15. “Integrity is making sure that the things you say and the things you do are in alignment.” — Katrina Mayer, Writer, Motivational Speaker, Corporate Executive
Motivational Quotes about Integrity and Truth
16. “Don’t worry so much about your self-esteem. Worry more about your character. Integrity is its own reward.” – Laura Schlessinger, American talk radio host and author.
17. “People of integrity and honesty not only practice what they preach, they are what they preach.” — David A. Bednar, Priest, Writer and Teacher
18. “A person of integrity doesn’t have to fear anything, doesn’t have to hide anything, and doesn’t have to feel guilty about anything. Because He is authentic and always stands for the truth.” – Murshid Akram
19. “When you are able to maintain your own highest standards of integrity – regardless of what others may do – you are destined for greatness.” – Napoleon Hill
20. Power really is a test of character. In the hands of a person of integrity, it is of tremendous benefit; in the hands of a tyrant, it causes terrible destruction. – John Maxwell, Author
21. “At any point in your life, try to keep everything simple: Tell the truth. Act with integrity. Cling to hope. This is not only good for your soul, but it’s necessary to heal the country. And don’t forget to look for beauty.” – Anonymous
22. We learned about honesty and integrity—that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.” —Michelle Obama, First lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
23. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” —W. Clement Stone, American businessman, philanthropist and author.
24. “The qualities of a great man are vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character. – Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th president of the United States from 1953 to 1961.
25. “If I have taught my sons anything in life, it is to have integrity – to always tell the truth, and I believe they have.” – Leonard N. Stern
26. “Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” Miguel Angel Ruiz
27. “As you experience changes and breakthroughs, know that integrity, honesty and truth are the highest vibrating energies to guide you forward. Everything else will fall away.” – Molly McCord, YouTuber
28. “As you experience changes and breakthroughs, know that integrity, honesty, and truth are the highest vibrating energies to guide you forward. Everything else will fall away.” – Molly McCord
29. “The only thing more important than being good is being real. Authenticity is kinder than resignation without conviction. Truth leads to good faster than good leads to truth. Ultimately truth is good, but you have to live it from the inside out.” Alan Cohen, Author
30. “Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices is based on what you believe, and not what others believe.” – Barbara De Angelis, American relationship consultant, lecturer and Author
I hope these quotes will help you become a man/woman of integrity and truth.