1. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
Keep smiling is the mantra of a happy and successful life. And there are plenty of reasons why you should always keep smile every day. For example, smiling makes you attractive, relieves stress, elevates your mood, boosts your immune system, lowers your blood pressure, makes you seem successful, and helps you stay positive. (source)
2. “Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life.” – Marilyn Monroe
We should always be thankful and happy for what we got instead of craving for more. A person who smiles for whatever he posses will never be unsatisfied with himself and life. Whenever you feel desperate for your life, Just think about those who have less than you. And you’ll feel abundance and happiness.
3. “Beneath the makeup and behind the smile, I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” – Marilyn Monroe
Remember, when you smile, the whole world smiles with you. And your smile can the world for many people. Smiling makes you feel courteous, likable, and competent that helps you achieving success in the world.
4. “A smile is the best makeup a girl could wear” – Marilyn Monroe
Smile is the best make-up one can wear on her or his face and there are multiple reasons that can prove it right. For example, you can wear the prettiest dress and the costliest ornaments in the world but without a smile, you won’t look as beautiful as you want. On the other hand, if there’s a smile on your face, you can look gorgeous even in a simple dress.
5. We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle. – Marilyn Monroe
There’s beauty in all of us, and we all deserve to be and happy. So smile, because we all are worthy of being loved. Smile because of all the reasons in the world to do so is because you are the best thing that ever happened to you.
6. You have plenty of reasons to smile and be happy, all you need is to have a mindset and an intention to be able to do that! – Marilyn Monroe
You can have a lot of reasons to smile, but if you’re eternally dissatisfied with yourself, you can’t be happy. And if you really see yourself smiling from your heart, try below some things that may help you change your mindset.
- Focus on the positive
- Celebrate little victories
- Practice mindfulness
- Accept imperfection
- Do what you love
- Live in the moment
- Cultivate gratitude.
7. “So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
There are worries and problems in life. But if you focused on the positive sides, you also have so many things to smile about. You’ll always have a happier life if you appreciate the little things. For instance, Sunshine, Foods, Rain, Breathing, Walking, Reading, hanging out with your loved ones, and many more.
8. “Always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, Sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
Believing in yourself gives you confidence, elevates your mood, increases your self-motivation, and most importantly keeps you happy. And not only believe in yourself but also believe in the power of a smile. Because smiling can lighten up a mood, decrease stress, and above all bring happiness to another person’s day.
9. “She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know ”
– Marilyn Monroe
To be strong and to look confident, you’ll have to learn to smile even when you’re sad. A smiling face can make negative situations positive and boosts others’ confidence. Smiling gives courage, decreases fear, increases confidence, and helps you achieve success in this world.
10. “For those who are poor in happiness, each time is a first time; happiness never becomes a habit.”
– Marilyn Monroe
Happiness isn’t something that comes to you every time. If you want to be happy, you’ll learn to appreciate and celebrate every little thing. And once you start enjoying every little moment of your life, happiness will become your habit.
Don’t forget to visit more posts.
I’m Murshid Akram, a introvert who love reading and sharing positive vibes through quotes and sayings. I believe with love and compassion we can make this world a better place.