The abundant life is not about an abundance of things, but about an abundance of love, joy, peace, hope, compassion and so much more. So, be always thankful for whatever you have and appreciate every moment. Here I’m going to share 50 plus abundance quotes and sayings about love, life, blessings, gratitude, spirituality, and wealth.
15 Inspirational Quotes on Abundance with images
1. Adopt an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful for your current level of health even if not perfect. Celebrate your 5 senses to whatever degree they work for you. Appreciate the food you eat, the clothes you wear, the roof over your head. Focus on the abundance all around you.
2. “Choose joyful abundance in your heart and be unbounded, free, and relaxed. Be relentless with your choice and you’ll make your mark.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
3. “Abundance is not the absence of scarcity; it is the presence of abundant mentality.” ― Debasish Mridha
4. “Abundance is not the result of unlimited opportunities or resources. It is manifested by limitless thinking, a courageous spirit, and a grateful, receptive heart.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
5. Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
6. “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” ~ Lao Tzu
7. “Commit to seeing the fullness of your life, and all of the beauty that it holds. Release any negative thoughts and watch a happier life unfold.” –CMW
8. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
9. “The lighter we are—the more we’ve dealt with everything inside us—the more we are able to bring into our lives abundance, health, love, and soulfulness.”
10. “Abundance is not what you hold in your hand. Rather, it’s what you have in your heart. And until we realize this, both will feel empty.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
You may also like: Thankful Quotes To God & Gratefulness Sayings For Life
11. I’m too grateful to be hateful, I am too blessed to be stressed. – El Debarge
12. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it, it always works, it works every time with every person.” ~ Bob Proctor
13. “If you develop an image of success, health, abundance, joy, peace, happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold those things from you.” ~ Joel Osteen
14. Where one sees lack, lack manifests. Where one sees abundance, abundance is supplied. – Darwin Gross
15. Abundance is the quality of life you live and the quality of life you give to others. ― J.K. Rowling
Quotes About Abundance to Help You Live a Richer Life
16. True abundance is about giving away your life, about letting go and giving up. ― Jeff Goins
17. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ― Steve Maraboli
18. “The essence of life does not consist in the lushness of your possessions but in the richness of your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
19. Be present, grateful, and truly alive in this crazy journey we call life. There is always something to be grateful for.
20. Making a dream into reality begins with what you have, not with what you are waiting on. -T.F. Hodge
21. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.
22. When you recognize the many types of abundance in your life, more abundance will flow to you through all levels of your life and amongst all of the people in your life. – Cheryl Hamada
23. Choose joyful abundance in your heart and be unbounded, free, and relaxed. Be relentless with your choice and you’ll make your mark. ― Amy Leigh Mercree
24. The abundant life does not come to those who have had a lot of obstacles removed from their path by others. It develops from within and is rooted in strong mental and moral fiber. – William Mather Lewis
25. When I think about creating abundance, it’s not about creating a life of luxury for everybody on this planet; it’s about creating a life of possibility. It is about taking that which was scarce and making it abundant. – Peter Diamandis
26. Life is full of beauty. It has its flaws but there are possibilities too. Enjoy each moment. Find reasons to smile and opportunities to be kind. Spread joy and you will get it back in abundance. Celebrate while you are here. It is the reason enough
27. “Abundance comes in many forms, do not limit your abundance by trying to control how it will flow, just know that it will come.” ~ Shelly Sullivan
28. The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car… a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little. Ben Sweetland
29. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breath, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
30. “True abundance is feeling worthy enough to believe beyond what you can see. Expect miracles and they will manifest.”- Sarah Prout
The Abundance of Love Quotes
31. “It says it in my heart, is always be optimistic, always do the best, always lead with love, always lead with abundance, always lead with gratitude.”
32. The abundant life is not about an abundance of things, but about an abundance of love, joy, peace, hope, compassion and so much more.
33. Life in abundance comes only through great love- Elbert Hubbard
35. “Love not because you have to attract someone, love because you have an abundance of love in your heart.” ― Debasish Mridha
36. “No one is poor who has an abundance of love to share with others.” ― Debasish Mridha
37. “Heal yourself with self-love. When you have an abundance of self-love, you will pass on that love to people around you and you will help their souls to heal!” ― Purvi Raniga
Abundant Blessings Quotes and Sayings
38. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. Joel Osteen
39. Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. Wayne Dyer
40. Love flows from all directions when you stay open to receiving abundance.
41. Cultivate inner abundance, Give that fullness freely to the world. Stay wildly open to receiving in-kind consciousness.
42. To create more abundance, you must first acknowledge and appreciate the blessings you already have.
43. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro
44. “Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.” – William Arthur Ward
45. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
Grateful and Gratitude Abundance Quotes
46. The moment we start practicing gratitude is when we start receiving abundance in our lives.
47. “Find gratitude in the little things and your well of gratitude will never run dry.” ― Antonia Montoya
48. “Abundance and prosperity begin with gratitude and appreciation.”
49. Gratitude is one of the strongest and most transformative states of being. It shifts your perspective from lack to abundance and allows you to focus on the good in your life, which in turn pulls more goodness into your reality. – Jen Sincero
50. The real gift of gratitude is in realizing the gifts you already have. Somehow, no matter what, there is always someone & something to be grateful for.
51. “Be thankful, spread love, joy, and happiness. Then let success and abundance flow into your life.
52. Count your blessings and say “Thank you” for each and every one of them. It sets you on a path of joy and abundance because thoughts become things.
53. “Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance.” ~ Roy Bennett
54. “I try to be grateful for the abundance of the blessings that I have, for the journey that I’m on, and to relish each day as a gift.” ~ James McGreevey
55. Summoning gratitude is a sure way to get our life back on track. Opening our eyes to affirm gratitude grows the garden of our inner abundance, just as standing close to a fire eventually warms our hearts. – Alexandra Katehakis
56. Gratitude strengthens the heart. A grateful heart, is a grateful soul! When we have a grateful soul, we focus on the happiness and abundance present in our life, and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy towards us! – Angie Karan Krezos
Spiritual Abundance Quotes
57. “Abundance is not a result you create. It is an existing state you recognize. We ask for a long life, but ’tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
58. If you focus on the abundance in life, it increases; if you focus on lack, it increases. Wherever you put your focus, it increases. Decide where to focus.
59. “I am a good Deserver and a good Receiver of love, abundance, health, and joy!”
60. “Abundance in life flows from grace and how grateful we are to our present surroundings on Earth.” ― Nozer Kanga
61. You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might also pray in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance.- Kahlil Gibran
Quotes About Abundance of Money and Wealth
62. The ultimate goal of an economy is not for everyone to have a lot of money, but for everything to be free!
63. The law of abundance is that everything replicates after its own kind. Like is attracted to like. If you want more wealth, concentrate on wealth; think thoughts of abundance and wealth.
64. “Abundance is about being rich, with or without money.” ~ Suze Orman
65. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” ~ Gabrielle Bernstein
66. If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can’t buy. – Unknown
67. Do what you already have and the money will follow. – Marsha Sinetar
68. Money will come when you do the right thing with the money you have.
69. Money flows to me freely, copiously, and endlessly. I am tuned into the flow of prosperity and abundance. ― Ron Barrow
70. “If we counted our blessings instead of our money, we would all be rich.” – Linda Poindexter