The followers of Islam believe in only one God that is Allah which also means God. They believe God has no face, no colour, no shape and he is neither procreated nor is born. The creator of all universe. In this post, I have shared beautiful Islamic quotes about life and love and strong messages from the noble Quran.
Islamic quotes about love and life & Quran verses
1. Being lenience for the false-hearted people is an act of a generous soul. It’s difficult to forgive anyone for their unfaithful act but Allah (SWT) says in the Holy Quran you forgive people so that I may forgive you. Because forgiving does not mean they deserve your forgiveness, it simply means you deserve peace and happiness.
2. Indeed Allah is the most merciful and most generous. He knows what’s in your heart and mind. If something happens wrong in your life don’t lose faith in Allah. He has something better for you.
3. Allah always watching us, our good deeds or bad deeds he has all knowledge about us. We must obey his rule and never snatch someone’s right and try to help people with whatever Allah (SWT) rewarded you.
4. Life is uncertain but our faith in Allah should always in the heart because he is the best planner and he never does injustice with an honest. When you don’t understand what’s going on around you then believe in God and pray for the best.
5. Sometimes we just can’t express our feelings in dua and prayers. But, Allah knows all about our problems and indeed he has the best solution.
6. Tawakkul is an Arabic word which means believe and trust in god’s plan. When you always hold the faith in Allah he’ll always take care of you. He will never disappoint you and place your soul in the Jannah (Heaven).
Also Read: 25 Beautiful Nature Quotes images and Poems
7. We all Muslims are so busy in our that we don’t pray and we don’t remember Allah but he always thinks about us. We only find solutions in this world and we don’t ask Allah for the hint of the solution but we know he has the solution to every problem. If you need a solution you should pray and ask Allah for the solution to your problem.
8. Most of our problems are self-created and we deteriorate it by being impatience. Whereas Allah says every problem will be ease if you keep patience and ask forgiveness.
9. Most people are unhappy and unsatisfied with their life because they are interested in someone else life not in own. And those people forget to correct their personal fault.
10. If you are a true believer and you always have faith in Allah, so don’t worry Allah will ease your many problems and protect you from evils.
11. The haram things give a lot pleasure and it is the most tempting and easy to act but remember the cost of jannah is also not cheap. Don’t destroy your life by doing what Allah prohibited you from.
12. Appreciate when others do well and protect your heart from jealousy. Because the feelings of jealousy can destroy your inner peace and happiness.
13. Maintaining your world life and religious life in a good faith will definitely give you a place in the heaven.
14. Everything happens for a reason and it gives us a lesson. This lesson taught us to focus on different priorities. It’s a kind of blessing from Allah.
15. Suicide is a punishable offence in Islam. and if any person intentionally kills himself he’ll be punished and thrown in the fire of the hell and shall dwell there for ever.
16. We are living in a world where almost everyone wants to imitate others and desire for wealth. Allah says in the Holy Quran you can only copy two people. One, whom Allah has given wealth and he expense in a genuine way. Second, Whom Allah has given wisdom (The knowledge of the Hadith and the Quran) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others.
17. Islam says the best gift parents can give to their child is good manners. Because good manners are the beauty that we put on our personality. A person with bad manners cannot be loved by others. Beautiful manners can make your life beautiful.
18. A soft heart can soften the hardened heart, in the same way, A hardened heart can harder a soften heart. So do not let your heart to be hard because hard times come and go. So try to keep a smile on your face because a happy soul makes others happy and soften a harder heart.
19. The reward of our prayers will be a place in heaven. For the sake of our inner peace and happiness, we remember God and pray. Prayer is something that we need throughout our life. So never forget to pray and ask your forgiveness.
Beautiful short inspirational Islamic quotes about love and life
20. The best friend is the one who protect you from evil and wrongdoing activities and bring you closer towards Allah (SWT). If someone guides you on the wrong path stop being with him because he can never be your a true companion.
21. What is Jihad means?
Most Muslims and Non-Muslims misinterpret the word “JIHAD”. Jihad means a battle against an evil that dwells inside you. Jihad means protecting yourself from wrongdoings, jihad means keeping patience in the hard times. Respecting your old parents and looking after them is a jihad. Forgiving people when it’s difficult to be is jihad.
22. It’s difficult to find the quality of kindness in the harsh world. However, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said if you are kind enough then you’ll be definitely rewarded for it. And be kind to the believer if you want Allah’s blessings.
23. When there is no one with you there would be Allah with you. You just have to believe in Allah and Allah’s plan. Indeed he is the best planner for mankind.
24. When you respect and love someone, don’t be harsh with them for a minor misunderstanding. Your useless ego and arrogance can hurt them. So, try to treat them with kind words because you never know what will happen next.
25. When a true believer love Allah (SWT) from the bottom of his heart. His love for Allah will never die. It will increases as time goes on. His soul will always find peace in loving Allah (SWT).
Quran verse about life and unity
26. Never disobey your Allah (SWT), Never disobey prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Don’t disobey parents, Don’t disobey your teacher, don’t disobey your followers. Respect and obey to Allah and Prophet Muhammad (saw), respect true believers and respect humanity.
27. Dua is a powerful tool in the world that can heal everything. Whenever you feel anxious, depressed, worry and negative perform dua, ask Allah he has every solution to your problem. When everything fails only dua (pray) can heal.
28. Islam doesn’t discriminate on the basis of gender. It’s people who discriminate on gender and cast basis. Men and Women are both equal and equally they re entitled to receive rewards and punishment for their deeds.
29. Allah (SWT) is the creator of this universe and nothing can be hidden from his. He knows everything about you. He knows every feeling of your heart, every secret that is your heart.
30. Kindness is something like a gift that you can bestow upon others. If someone is in need help him or her mentally, physically or financially. True kindness is like helping others without expecting anything in returns. Be kind to all things and people around you. You’ll be rewarded for your kindness on the day of judgement.
31. Some people think the Holy Quran is only for muslims but Allah (SWT) mentioned in the Quran that this holy book is for the all mankind. The holy Quran show you the right path and leads you to the peace and compassion.
Quran verses about marriage
Share these informative and beautiful Islamic quotes and quran verse on your social accounts.