Happy Parents Day 2020 is going to be celebrated on 22 July 2020. This day is observed to celebrated parenthood all over the globe. To celebrate the global day of parents, I have collected the best parents day quotes, images and greetings card for parents day 2020.
First of all, I want to wish Happy Parents Day to all the mothers, fathers, grandmothers & grandfathers out there.
All parents may not be perfect but they are the most precious gift from God. Today, tell them how much they mean to you and wish them Happy Parents Day. Take a moment today to appreciate everything your parents and grandparents have done for you! It’s more than we realize.
1. You will never forget the first time your parents said that they are proud of the person you are growing up to become. There is a sense of satisfaction and a certain sense of victory in seeing them happy. The content voice and the shine in their eyes are accomplishments that are undoubted, the best.
2. Appreciate your parents because for imbibing the values in you, for being the pillar at your adversity. For loving you most in all conditions. For always being your strength and support. And for being the kind and compassionate beings with full of endurance and patience.
3. After marriage, our parents have practically lived their life for us. Now it’s our time to stand up for them even when they don’t want us to do so. We should do as more as we can do for them. It’s time to share and return the same love which they have given to us. Be the best child for them as well.
4. I am here because of you, you give me strength. You are so pure, that you always make me bend. My world revolves around you, my existence is null without you. You brought me into this world. Held me high and strong. I love you, Mom and Dad. You are the special beat in my heart.
5. His indulgence, Her tenderness, Turned their children. To be a Sapphire in the desert.
Unconditional love in its purest form can be seen in the ever-doting eyes of a mother; and the stern discipline of the father. It’s only your parents who will guide you in the right direction; just trust them and be ready to live a life full of happiness.
6. Their empty pockets never let their children’s demand, dreams and ambitions left unfulfilled. They invested every penny they had.
7. Mom carried me inside for nine months and Dad relentlessly worked to ensure after these nine months your baby is never short of anything in life. She worked on my inside because my dad take care of the outside, and that’s how you kept me rolled in your protection and care, tossed with firmness and discipline. I don’t think I won’t be able to repay your love, care, nourishment that you have given me.
8. I love my parents because they gave me life. •They also sacrificed so much to raise me •they taught me so much, especially how to love and respect others. I cannot imagine having any other parents.
9. When I think of love, I think of the people who gave us their name.
They are the definition of unconditional love, we are the orbit around which their Life revolves.
We are their only priority, but we often treat them as a liability.
In the hustle of life, we often forget what they are.
In this lost life, they are our polar star.
10. Revere your parents as much as you can. Their blessings may not solve your problems but they will definitely provide you with the strength to endure them.
11. My parents have made me understand what life is about and how to find that little ray of happiness in difficult situations.Happy Parents Day
12. Children can be advanced than their parents, but they can’t be experienced like them. So, always respect, care and love your parents. Happy Parents Day!
13. Love your parents because they believe in you, they are strong, brave and amazing. They work hard and are dedicated. They celebrate your smallest accomplishment and always loved you first.
14. Thanks for protecting me and being there with me in all situations. Because of you I’m here and achieve many things in this world and because of your blessing I’m successful.
15. The love of parents for their children is like an ocean that cannot be measured. It’s irreplaceable and a blessing to have. This parent’s day, thank your mom and dad for being who they are by giving them a tight hug and loving memories.
16. Parents are the architect of a better tomorrow. The fate of this world relies heavily on the duties they perform every day, every moment.
17. Parents are Gods on Earth. They have helped us take our first steps. Pledge to give the care and protection when they need it the most.
18. Each and every parent has an important responsibility of providing, protecting, nurturing, teaching, caring and loving his/her child.
19. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.” “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” Wishpiks gives you a unique opportunity to make your Parents special by greetings
20. There’s never a better day to show your appreciation for the ones who love you the most than Parents’ Day. Let your parents have a turn!
21. No matter how old or young we are, always respect, obey and honor your parents. Happy Parents Day
22. They get mad at you. At times, they don’t like what you do. Many a times, they don’t support your plan. But, all of this is nothing in comparison to their love for you. Happy Parents Day
23. Who will always love you no matter how u behave with them, Who always supports you no matter how you treat them.
Who always prays for your good no matter u care for them or not, Who always sacrifice for you for your happiness.
24. I love and respect my parents because they are my world, my lifeline, my everything
They are always happy in my happiness more than me. Words are not enough to appreciate them and express my love. Happy parents’ day
25. Whether it is the way they comforted me when I was down or the way in which their hugs magically wiped out my frowns. They have been there day after day, to make sure my life turned out great this way.
26. I love my parents because they always encourage me to work towards my goals and don’t force me to do anything I don’t want to do. They are my world.Happy Parents Day
27. Life is full of happiness with parents. They are a heartbeat. Every moment is special to them. They always motivated and encourage us.
28. Parents do everything without expecting anything back, Otherwise, it is hard to survive here in this universe.
29. They teach us the way of living life and guides us every time, protect you from difficulties and what not. So always respect your parents.
30. Always made up their mind clear in the worst situations as they rightly said do not fear change, accept the change care for your life more than the money you’ll live a far happy life than expected. Express your gratitude in both the good-bad times they did so.
31. “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us” They will stand by your side till the very last step & not forget to guide you over & over. They have taught me how to face situations which are against me, learn to admit mistakes.
32. They always knew beforehand who was right for me & who wasn’t. Life lessons which no one could give me, the best lessons were taught by my parents. How admiring things could help you live such a beautiful life with the content of little things in your hand.
33. One of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom & dad. Our parents deserve our honour & respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this, they made countless sacrifices as they cared for & nurtured us through our infancy and childhood.
34. They’re my world, the world would seem hollow without them. In their arms, I feel safe and nothing can harm me. For whoever I’m today, I owe it all to them.
35. The only true love in life is what you get from your parents, for everything else, you have to pay!
36. Mom and dad, you have been there day after day, to make sure my life turned out great this way. the biggest blessings in the world are to have parents.”
37. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are family, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. It makes me proud that I have parents that, raised me and my character beautifully. You are the parents that all kids hope to have. You both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had.
I remember how young, beautiful, and happy you were, when I was little kid and you know, nothing has changed since then. You’re just the same. Loving and being loved “that’s what important.” You’re the reason I exist, you’re the reason for my happiness. You have always taught us to attain a milestone in life. Happy Parents Day!
38. I appreciate everything you have done for me, everything you continue to do for me, and everything you will do for me. You two are my personal heroes. I look up to both of you all the time, even when you do not realize it.
No matter what job or industry you're in, life is hard, but we're all going through a difficult time and…