To celebrate Mother’s Day 2021, send and share the cutest and lovable happy Mothers day quotes, sayings, wishes, messages, and images to show your love and affection, especially if you’re not with your mom.
Mother’s Day observed globally every year on the second Sunday of May month to honour mothers, “Motherhood”, maternal bonds, and their influence in societies.
Although, for a child, every day is a Mother’s day. So you can share these happy mother’s day quotes, images, sayings, wishes, and messages any day of the week, month, and year.
Short Mother’s Day Quotes
1. There is a silent peace in the mother’s love that needs to be acquired and deserved. –Eric Fromm
2. “My mother is a walking miracle.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
3. Mothers are one of the first indications of the sovereignty of God in our lives.
4. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
5. “Mother sacrifices her everything for me, Just to make my dream come true.” _Unknown
6. “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” – Lady Gaga
7. “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” – Robert A. Heinlein
8. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
9. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
10. “Mother’s lap is the best place to find a feeling of true peace.” _Murshid Akram
11. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
12. “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not.” – James Joyce
13. “A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” – Emily Dickinson
14. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
15. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
16. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” _Unknown
17. “In the lap of the mother, lies a beautifully serene, undiscovered and unfathomable.” _Unknown
18. Mothers are so great that they can outlast everything. –Carrie Fisher
19. The real heroes are the mothers who work full time and still take care of their child and family. –Kate Winslet
20. Only a mother can make everyone feel special. That is the gift she has within her. –Oprah Winfrey
Inspirational Mothers Day Sayings
21. You will get the sense of the purest love that exists in this entire world when you look at your mother. –Mitch Albom
22. My mother was very energetic and enthusiastic. I think I got this energy and enthusiasm from her only. –Donald Trump
23. She raised us and she made us understand not everything is going to be okay, there will be hard times but we shall never give up. She raised us with honor and made us see life as it is. –Liza Minnelli
24. “The relation between a mother and child is like that of paper and words. Even when the paper gets crumpled, words remain safe inside.” _Sayoo
25. Mother is an Emotion, Mother is a Sacrifice; She’s protection best support to lean on and her heart is the best place to dwell in.” _Unknown
26. “She was of the stuff of which great men’s mothers are made. She was indispensable to high generation, feared at tea-parties, hated in shops, and loved at crises.” – Thomas Hardy
27. “Mother’s love is undefinable, infinite, eternal, and unconditional and no one can take her place. She is the goddess and she must be loved and respected in every way from everyone.” _Murshid Akram
28. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
29. “Day changed, month changed, the year changed but it is the love of a mother can change, even increase as the time passes.”_Unknown
30. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
31 “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
32. Being a mother is not just about having a biological relationship with the child, it’s also about an attitude she carries with herself. –Robert A. Heinlein
33. “Mother is like democracy because she is for the children, of the children and by the children.
Her love shall never perish until her last breath in the world.” _Murshid Akram
34. You can be yourself in front of your mother. You can cry your eyes out in her arms and then rest in her lap.–Jodi Picoult
35. With time everything melts away. With time youth fades away, the leaves of friendship fall, love droops but a mother’s prayers and pure love never leave you. It stays within you always and forever. –Oliver Wendell Holmes
36. My mother always taught me to think higher. She told me if I were a soldier, I will become a general and if I were a monk, I will become a pope. Instead, I am a painter now and I became Picasso. –Pablo Picasso
37. A mother’s ears and eyes hear and see everything. They also have a computer-like memory for all the good (and some of the bad) that came your way. It’s nice to have someone with whom you can reminisce about your whole life.
38. “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”—Tenneva Jordan
39. “If I’ve learned anything as a mom with a daughter who’s 3, I’ve learned that you cannot judge the way another person is raising their kid. Everybody is just doing the best they can. It’s hard to be a mom.”—Maggie Gyllenhaal
40. “Mothers were meant to love us unconditionally, to understand our moments of stupidity, to reprimand us for lame excuses while yet acknowledging our point of view, to weep over our pain and failures as well as cry at our joy and successes, and to cheer us on despite countless start-overs. Heaven knows, no one else will.”—Richelle Goodrich
Happy Mothers Day Quotes from Son
41. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. I attribute all my success in my life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.” – George Washington
42. “I feel I’m in heaven when I live in surrounding my mother’s voice, laugh, and love for me. That is the best feeling that I ever felt in my life.” _Unknown
43. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Abraham Lincoln
44. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.” – Booker T. Washington
45. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
46. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
47. All that I am today or I ever will be, I owe everything to my mother. I love her and I have no idea what I’d have done without her. –Abraham Lincoln
48. My mother is everything to me. My root, my foundation, my inspiration. It’s the seed she planted years ago that built my life. My life is based on this only. She made me believe in achieving the start and I could do it because of her. –Michael Jordan
49. “My mom is my hero. [She] inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero.”—Tim McGraw
50. “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.”—Mindy Kaling
51. “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” —Mark Twain
52. I want to be my mama’s boy forever. You are the person I can trust most and you are the love of my life. My adorable mother, I love you.
53. “She is my first, great love. She was a wonderful, rare woman–you do not know; as strong, and steadfast, and generous as the sun.” – D.H. Lawrence
54. Thanks for raising me as a fantastic son. Thank you for standing beside me whatever it takes.
55. I’m the luckiest son alive on this earth. Because I’ve got the best mom ever. You’re my happiness and everything in between life and death.
56. Mom, you are my root, my foundation of happiness. You’re a beautiful, strong lady both inside and out. I’m proud to be your son.
57. Mother, I’m not a perfect son. I hurt you, and I may be rude to you sometimes. Sorry for my imperfections but I love you so much. I’m still your little boy.
58. You are a goddess and a fantastic mother. I feel lucky to be your son. I appreciate everything about you. Thank you for everything, mom.
59. Being your son is the greatest asset to me. I wouldn’t trade this for anything on this earth. Love you so much, mom.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter
60. The bond between mother and daughter can’t be replaced with anything. Being your daughter is the best thing. You are the person who completes my life. I love you, mommy.
61. Every day, I thank God for blessing me with a mother like you. You’re the best mother any daughter would be lucky to have.
62. You’re my mom and best friend too. I couldn’t ask for a better mother-daughter relationship as we do. Love you, mama.
63. My most beautiful mom, I can never be like you. You are the most beautiful, smart, loving, and intelligent person I have ever met. I love you so much, mom.
64. All I want to be your little girl forever who loves sleeping in your arms, mom.
65. Mommy, I’m really thankful to you as you have stood beside me all the time. When a girl has a strong mother like you then nothing can stop her. I love you mom and thanks for being my strength. Happy Mothers Day
66. “My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled.” – Carly Fiorina
67. My mother taught me to be nice to everybody. And she said something before I left home. She said, ‘I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother.’” -Jason Segel
68. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
69. “Your absence has gone through me like I’m badly injured by my heart. when I feel your absence, I realize that I’m nothing without you. _Kritika Namdev
70. My mom is like a shelter to me. Whenever I am not feeling good or I am in trouble I hurry to her.–Emily Dickinson
71. My mother often used to tell me that there will be times when I will become the first one to do something but I shall never become the last in doing something. –Kamala Harris
72. My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.”—Emma Stone
73. “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.”—Lisa Leslie
74. Mom, thanks for setting a great example of what it means to be a woman, a mother, and a good person.
75. I know it’s not easy raising a daughter. Thanks for always loving me, even in my teen years!
76. I hope I can be half the mother to my children that you were to me.
77. I never knew how hard it was to be a mom because you made it look so easy!
78. Happy Mother’s Day to the person who gave me life and taught me love.
79. Just want to make sure you know how much I love and appreciate you, not just on Mother’s Day but every day.
80. Mom, I’ve loved you my whole life, but I haven’t always appreciated you as I should. Thank you for everything.
Sweet Happy Mother’s Day Messages
81. “Mom, you deserve the world’s greatness;
You are magic, who can bring the lovely heaven with your soft touch;
You are the one to feel pleasure for our living;
Nothing in this world can compete with you– Wish You a Happy Mother’s Day.”
82. If love is like a sweet little flower then my mother is that sweet little flower in my life. I learned so much from her; she was my greatest teacher who taught me compassion, love, and fearlessness and also taught me and encouraged me to follow my dreams. –Stevie Wonder
83. O! Mother, I’m your reflection, my soul has your streams, in my lies bucket list and your basket of dreams.” _Unknown
84. Every day, I thank God for blessing me with a mother like you. You’re the best mother any daughter would be lucky to have.
85. “My mother gives me light like the sun. I can touch her and kiss her and hold her without getting burnt.” _Unknown
86. Thank you, God, for this beautiful person in my life my mother, without whom I would not be what I am today. – Anonymus
87. I cannot describe in words what you mean to me. Thanks for always being there for me.
88. No one can never replace you, not now and the next million years to come. I love you, Mom.
89. I hope to be a wonderful mother as you were to me. Thanks for being my mother!
90. My dearest mommy, I love you very much. I can’t ever be thankful enough to you. You are the reason for my smile and happiness. Love you always!
Happy Mothers Day Wishes and Greetings
91. “She loved me when I was broken, She loved me when I was none,
She loved me When I was ugly. All I know is she loved me unconditionally.
She is my mother – I wish you all Happy Mothers Day 2021.”
92. It is said that woman is the most beautiful creation of God. It is equally right to say a mother is the most noteworthy and unequaled creation of God. God‘s creation in any form owes its very origin to a mother. Happy Mothers Day 2021
93. A mother’s smile, when it is directed toward you, makes your day a whole lot better. All she needs is to know that she has helped you to be and feel your best. Say thank you.
94. Truly, our mothers worked hard and made sacrifices, so our lives would be better. There are not a lot of people willing to do that, so let her know you appreciate it. Happy Mother’s Day
95. Mothers are the emotional backbones of the family. They provide the holding place for everyone’s feelings and do their best to keep us from being hurt. Happy Mothers Day
96. “Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. It’s more than we can ever repay you!”
97. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Happy Mothers Day
98. You have the first place in my heart, Mom. I’m so thankful to be under your supervision and care. – Happy Mothers Day
99. Thank you, mom, for fulfilling all my dreams over the years. Your presence is a blessing in my life.
100. You are the best teacher in the world. You have taught me how to balance life. You have taught me to stay positive all the time. Thank you mommy for everything. I love you. Happy Mothers Day
101. Mommy, I’m really thankful to you as you have stood beside me all the time. When a girl has a strong mother like you then nothing can stop her. I love you mom and thanks for being my strength. Happy Mothers Day
102. I’m very glad and blessed to have a mother like you. I love you the most. You are the apple of my eyes. Please always smile like this and be a happy lady all the time. – Happy Mother’s Day
Best Moms Day Quotes and Sayings
103. “All love may be ostentatious, But the love given by Mother is real and pure as innocent souls and Kind as paper.”
104. You’re the sweetest mom ever. Thanks for your care and the support you do for us every day. We love you, mom.
105. If it weren’t for your mom, you wouldn’t be breathing right now. If nothing else, you should thank her for that.
106. Mom’s love is the most assured and pure thing in this stinking dunghill of the world. –James Joyce
107. Her boundaries made you a better person. You may not have liked some of her decisions, especially when you wanted to party with your friends, but she did keep you out of trouble. Look at some of your friends without a mom who has cared that much.
108. You’re my mom and best friend too. I couldn’t ask for a better mother-daughter relationship as we do. Love you, mama.
109. Thanks for every single thing you’ve blessed my life with, Mom. You’re the most amazing lady in my eyes.
110. I love you mom – not just because you are my mother, but because there is no one else in the world who understands me better.
111. I know I couldn’t become a perfect child for you. But you are the perfect mom. I love you very much, mom. You are the best mom in this world.
112. My most beautiful mom, I can never be like you. You are the most beautiful, smart, loving, and intelligent person I have ever met. I love you so much, mom.
113. You are everything to me, and I wish to be an amazing woman like you. Thank you mom for guiding me to the right path with your wisdom and love.
114. You are the most beautiful and amazing lady I have ever seen. And I feel proud that I have a mother like you. I love you so much, mommy.
Mothers Day Funny Quotes and Sayings
115. A Mother is a person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge.
116. Happy Mother’s Day to someone who carried me for 9 months physically and for 290 months financially!
117. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mom. Happy Mother’s Day
118. To my favorite mother … best wishes for Mother’s Day! Of course you’re my favorite because you’re the only one and I haven’t been given more mothers to choose from … Despite this, I wouldn’t change you for anyone else in the world, even if you have too many defects.
119. To you, only to you, dear mother, I give my soul, my heart, my smile, my pocket money … By the way, this month I will receive double, right? Greetings to the most generous mother in the world! Thank you!
120. “Mom, you are just like wine: the older you get the better, since you no longer have the same strength as before: think, now I can finally run free around the house, without being hit by a flying slippers! Ah, I forgot: so many best wishes!”
121. Dear mother, I love you so much, but just so much … I would love you even more if I increased my little pocket money! Happy Mother’s Day
122. Dear mum, today is your party, so relax and rest at least for a day: this way I can assure you that it will be a feast for everyone at home, not just for you!
123. You’ve always been an angel to me, even when I was a little devil to you. Happy Mom’s Day!
124. You were the glue that kept our family together and the spark that made my childhood so much fun.
125. I really won the “Mom Lotto” with you. Happy Mother’s Day to a lady who’s one in a million!
Have you got your favourite mothers day quotes or sayings? If yes, then just share with your mother and let her know how she is important to you.