Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles the state of being whole and not divided. Being a person of integrity isn’t easy at all. Because you’ll have to stand with the right even that is against your family, friends, religion or nation. Here I’ve shared the best meaningful quotes on integrity and truth that help you understand the real meaning of it.
Integrity is utmost important for personality development. A person of integrity doesn’t have to fear anything; doesn’t have to hide anything and doesn’t have to feel guilty about anything. Because He is authentic and always stands for the truth.
1. Doing the right thing, even nobody is watching you is called true integrity.
2. “You’ll be judge by three things; intelligence, energy and integrity. And if you don’t have the last one, don’t even bother with the first two. Integrity is up to you, you were not born with it and you can’t learn it in school.”
3. Identify your passions and follow your moral compass.
Make your own way to a life of contributions that help to create a better Earth for everyone.
4. The beautiful thing about integrity is that it speaks in your absence. “No,” we say “I know that person can never do such.”Transparency and consistency in your actions will say more about you than you ever will.
5. There has never been a more important time to act with integrity when leading – being honest and keeping to your word can establish and maintain trusting relationships.
6. Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles the state of being whole and not divided.
7. Until the foundation of integrity is solidly put in place in your life, don’t expect to see the hand of God in your finances.
8. You may not know what you’re going to do next but integrity will tell you what you are certainly not going to do to get to next.
9. At any point in your life, try to keep everything simple: Tell the truth. Act with integrity. Cling to hope. This is not only good for your soul, but it’s necessary to heal the country. And don’t forget to look for beauty.
10. “Honesty is telling other people the truth. Integrity is telling yourself the truth.”
11. Integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know. Whether you did it or not.
12. The person you look down on today may hold the key to where you need to be in the future. Be careful how you treat people because everyone is a part of God’s design. The same mouth we use to bless God, we cannot use it to curse the man. Live by integrity for God is watching.
13. That may be so, but God will and that scares me more. It’s about your own conscience & your sense of good/bad. A difficult choice to do what’s right when no one is seeing but it speaks volumes of one’s character.
14. Integrity is not just about thinking the right thoughts or saying the right things. It is about doing the right things and doing them right.
15. Integrity something we lost along the way, hidden behind our masks of acceptance. We soak up the attention, altering our outside to camouflage the emptiness within. Become ‘visible’ with honesty, & put effort inward not out. If everyone looked identical, you would be invisible.
16. Strong persons can take care of themselves. But the strongest of the strong will stand up for others.
17. Integrity means displaying honesty & strong moral principles.
18. You will never be wrong for doing the right thing even when others don’t deserve it.
19. Honesty is important. A lot can be taken from you, but no one can take away your integrity.
20. “If you have an unyielding commitment to your values, including those you love, the act of giving something else up for them isn’t sacrifice, it’s integrity.”
21. Integrity is life’s tactical high ground…once you’ve surrendered it, it’s extremely difficult to take back!
22. Do not tell people to trust you, Let your “Integrity” speak and give them reasons to never doubt you.
23. Making the right decision at the right time, using the right word at the right time, Is all okay… But, Doing the right thing even if everyone is doing wrong is INTEGRITY!!!
24. You cant be genuine if your heart is guided by materialistic needs…
25. Truthful to oneself is integrity and truthful to others is honesty. If you possess both, you are a great personality.
26. A good character shows integrity and wholeness in life.
27. A Pack of Lies may help you Build a Fancy Castle in the Air But Only a Foundation of Truth will stand the Test of Time Everything Else will be just Gone with the wind.
28. Being a person of integrity isn’t easy at all. Because you’ll have to stand with the right even that is against your family, friends, religion or nation.
29. Success comes and goes, failures always teaches us… The quality that we can always keep with ourselves is integrity. Integrity always keeps your confidence high.
30. A leader without integrity can’t run an organization. It is the must-have quality to run any company, organisation or Nation.
31. A person of integrity doesn’t have to fear anything, doesn’t have to hide anything and doesn’t have to feel guilty about anything. Because He is authentic and always stands for the truth.
32. A friend with integrity is always better than a friend with intelligence but no integrity.
33. When you always try to increase the standard of integrity, then be ready to take the criticism who have zero integrity.
34. You’ll be tested for your integrity so try always to be honest even nobody is noticing you then only you’ll pass the test.
35. You’ll be known not by your name but by your deeds. So make sure to live your life with integrity and compassion.
36. Sometimes we inspire by others,
Sometimes we inspire others by our deeds, integrity and compassion;
This is the main thing and this process shouldn’t be stopped.
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. That's why smiling and…
Focus is important to achieve anything that's why a famous lyricist and novelist, Paulo Coelho, said “Whenever you want to…